Are you in?

Jul 19, 2009
One of my ambitions as a magician is to create an original, hard hitting, in your face colour change that has never been done before. A concept that has never been thought of.

However, i dont think i can do it alone. If you want to help me create a new, uberly aweseome colour change, P.M me or add me on MSN: anasor2767@hotmail.com.

so. Are you in?

-M.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you want us to help YOU change magic history ?

Surely with aspirations such as these, you should do it alone.

A victory shared isnt a victory at all, its a Team effort.

And i dont mean this is a bad way, as I think you should go for it, and I for one cant wait to see what you come up with.

But are you looking to us for inspiration? Help ? etc

Cheers,

Geraint

Jul 19, 2009
mm yea your probably right. Its just a little project i wanna try. if it dosnt change magic, oh well. its kinda just something for fun but serious at the same time. yea all im pretty much looking for is help and inspration.

-M.

Well use the things that i use to create.

Think of what would be the most amazing thing to see.

Does the magi touch the card ?
Is it suspended in thin air ?
Is it on a table ?
On the ground?
Does it change with a snap ?
Does it change with a wave?
a shake ?

Find out what you want it to look like, then the method will just hit you in the face !!

Dec 30, 2008
I can't help it!!! someone stop me!! Here it comes!!! "Are you in?" Thats what she said!!

Dec 26, 2007
Ha I literally laughed at Tumbleweeds comment for 5 minutes. I am still in hysterics, good work. Oh and to say something about the thread, just play with the deck, and something might come to you. Hope that even remotely helps

just play with the deck, and something might come

"Thats what she said. Or he said"- Michael Scott

I have always wanted to come up with a color change that is slower. I think so many color changes happen so fast and it seems some of the magic gets lost(just my opinion), this is understandable due to the simple fact that what you are doing needs to be fast or else it gets caught.

However, I like the slow ones, they look more magical to me. I like the look of the classic color change or using the turnover pass as a change. If you come up with something along those lines, give me a shout, I would love to see it.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Hey man I agree with everyone else in which as to come up with some ideas. But for my advice, Id research diffrent palms...sleights...etc. Would it be gimmicked or non-gimmicked? What if the deck is held in dealers grip an with no cover the top card morphs....or during an A.C.R you use a red deck and a card is chosen an signed. You then proceed to change the back of the card to blue. For the finale place it in the middle..."lose it"....and use the pop up move....but as a twist...when u see the card pop up..it morphs into a blue backed card...hope i got the gears runnin...and best of luck :D

Dec 26, 2007
Damn both the people who rinsed my post! i could see that coming, but I thought we were mature adults here (sarcasm). Oh well, I guess i was wrong!

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Who here honestly thinks someone can change magic history with a color change?
C'mon.
It just sounds like it'll be another overly hyped up product that everyone will forget about the next month.
Lifelong careers have changed magic history,not single effects.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results