Are you in?

Who here honestly thinks someone can change magic history with a color change?
C'mon.
It just sounds like it'll be another overly hyped up product that everyone will forget about the next month.
Lifelong careers have changed magic history,not single effects.

Exactly. That post read to me: "I want to be really famous among magicians for inventing something that I think everyone will use, but I'm to lazy to do this myself so I'll troll this magic forum for ideas, suggestions, or maybe a freebie. " Like I said, I'm not doing this kids work for him. If he wants to change magic history, then I say more power to him, but let him earn it himself through his own merits and labor.

Sep 1, 2007
That post read to me: "I want to be really famous among magicians for inventing something that I think everyone will use, but I'm to lazy to do this myself so I'll troll this magic forum for ideas, suggestions, or maybe a freebie. "

I eliminated the color tags because a dark blue font against a dark grey background is like being stabbed in the eyeballs.

That said, that's pretty much the whole purpose of this thread. The whole trend of wanting to be famous among magicians is rather troubling.

And as long as I'm thinking of it, "That's what she said," stopped being funny around the second time someone said it. Constant repetitions of the phrase are a venereal disease to comedy.

Jul 19, 2009
im sorry if this thread has been of confusion to you. probably "changing magic history" was a bit of an exagerration. in all respect Mr Draven, i was not asking for people to do it for me. i was simply seeking for advice or help from more experienced members that have probably created great things such as yourself. i did not mean to mislead anyone in thinking that i just wanted fame. its just a little project i thought wud be fun to work on with other magicians.

-M.

May 31, 2008
im sorry if this thread has been of confusion to you. probably "changing magic history" was a bit of an exagerration. in all respect Mr Draven, i was not asking for people to do it for me. i was simply seeking for advice or help from more experienced members that have probably created great things such as yourself. i did not mean to mislead anyone in thinking that i just wanted fame. its just a little project i thought wud be fun to work on with other magicians.

-M.

No problem man. If you really want to change magic, I wouldn't focus on a color change. There are very few sleights that a magician MUST know (i.e. DL, pinky break etc.) I would suggest trying to invent a very useful sleight.

P.S. Capital letters are a good thing.

Jul 19, 2009
thanks for the advice but right now im not really concentrating on changing the magic world. i just wanna make a color change.

-M.

-M.

Ah well then that certainly clears things up a bit, thank you for sharing. All the best to you in your indevors.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results