Bad Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Everything he did was ripped off wholesale from The Amazing Jonathon.

All the words, none of the personality.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
For a second I thought you posted a video of Lamont Mcgee. This kid is horrible I cant believe how he made fun of his family like that. Is he trying to be Gazzo?

-Michael

Mar 2, 2008
All of those jokes where from the amazing jonathan who can acualy present them.

The hat was a total gazzo rip off.

My stomach dropped so low once he did the "bird thing"

Really, the kid needs to act like him self.

I can't say that I enjoyed that. I know there is a certain style within the art that uses put downs and insults on the audience to advance the act but I can't say I agree with that style. This kid also clearly goes well beyond that. I think I would have walked out of that show had I been there.

Sep 1, 2007
I can't say that I enjoyed that. I know there is a certain style within the art that uses put downs and insults on the audience to advance the act but I can't say I agree with that style.

It takes a very specific personality type to make it work. The Amazing Jonathon is one of those people. Stealing his lines will not make you as successful or entertaining.

It could have been worse. Had he started stealing jokes from Andrew "Dice" Clay and Rodney Dangerfield I would have probably ended up with a stroke.

Oct 22, 2008
It takes a very specific personality type to make it work. The Amazing Jonathon is one of those people. Stealing his lines will not make you as successful or entertaining.

It could have been worse. Had he started stealing jokes from Andrew "Dice" Clay and Rodney Dangerfield I would have probably ended up with a stroke.

omg agreed

Oct 22, 2008
i didnt mean to bombard on the kid and tell him he's an a hole or anything lol. I just wanted to show u guys that this is what a bad performance, etc. If you get wat i mean.

-Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results