Counting Cards

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
thank you guys SOOOOO much!!!!! i will keep learning just for fun! if you guys know any more systems or people i should know about, then comment here or pm me! school's here this monday the 25th! i might not have too much time to play here except for the weekends! comment or pm here if you want. thanks!

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Maybe I didn't make myself clear. He memorized the location of all 52 cards in less than 6 seconds and was able to successfully name them all.

After memorizing the spread, he was then able to shuffle and control the cards to deal himself a royal flush. Does that impress you more?

I thought the world record was 26 seconds? Maybe Sal was using a pre-memorised deck?

And for coorothecrow, maybe THIS site will be of interest to you...

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I would recommend looking up "How to Develop A Perfect Memory" by Dominic O Brien.

His method is wonderful and can help you keep track of cards as they are played. However; I believe with multiple decks in use it could be a little tricky. Give it a shot anyhow, it's a wonderful book as it is and can help you all around.

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
thats cool. well thanks guys. if you guys can tell me anything else, then that would be nice. post on this thread. bye for now! thanks again!!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results