Dan and Dave - On Time Warp TONIGHT at 8:00pm EST

May 31, 2008
Yay! Are we positive this time? Last night was a major letdown. It will be on in fifteen minutes since for some reason my TV is set to EST. It's kind of fun because I always know who won American Idol before everyone else in the state.

Yay! Are we positive this time? Last night was a major letdown. It will be on in fifteen minutes since for some reason my TV is set to EST. It's kind of fun because I always know who won American Idol before everyone else in the state.

CHEATER!!! *points*. Well, it's going to be fun watching it!:D

Are you sure its today? Because I just checked on T.V and it seems that todays theme is like mixed martial arts and stuff.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP!!!!!

JB. I think you might be wrong. I just saw the commercial for tonights episode and it's all about fighting and boxing. That was all that was advertised.

Dylan

Just going by what Dan and Dave heard from the producers today. Wouldn't bet my life on it, but that's what they said. We shall find out soon!

Mar 2, 2008
When penn and teller where on they did catch some stuff from slowing things down. You think they witch catch the bucks?

Apr 26, 2009
YAYYY WATCHIN THEM NOW...really cool.

-max

EDIT: they did a couple flourishes i didnt know off the top of my head, a waterfall, carp spring, macmillan switch, and bottom deal!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! The only downside is this...I didn't know how to execute a bottom deal, I had never tried, but now I know and I'm sure with practice I could do it.

Try many years of practice.

Good job, guys. I was a bit worried about what moves would be featured, but I think that the right sleights were picked.

If only the Time Warp guys would have put some effort into learning who was who... that was really unprofessional.

C
P.S. That vertical card spring was f****ing nuts

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results