Differe Loops

Sep 14, 2017
So i like performing the haunted deck but i spend around an hour stretching my loops then i only get around 10 performances maybe more until it snaps, also the loops seem to be different, some loops are more elastic and durable than others, i purchase my loops off ebay for quite cheap and i was wondering if yigal mesikas loops are better quality as they are around £6-£7 or should i just buy a thread reel and make my own?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If you're paying cheap prices, you're probably getting cheap products.

Yigal's are good. The best part is that they are consistent. They are not super duper strong, because IET just can't be all that strong and still be invisible, but they are decently strong and will last if you are careful with them.

Tying your own is a definite option. I have tied my own for most of my career and it works for me. I like that I can do variable sizes.

By the way, it should only take maybe a minute to stretch out a loop. I usually spend all of 15 seconds doing it and I use the same loop for months at a time.

Sep 14, 2017
If you're paying cheap prices, you're probably getting cheap products.

Yigal's are good. The best part is that they are consistent. They are not super duper strong, because IET just can't be all that strong and still be invisible, but they are decently strong and will last if you are careful with them.

Tying your own is a definite option. I have tied my own for most of my career and it works for me. I like that I can do variable sizes.

By the way, it should only take maybe a minute to stretch out a loop. I usually spend all of 15 seconds doing it and I use the same loop for months at a time.
Do you use homemade or yigals loops?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results