Different Half-Faced Cards

Jun 29, 2017
Hey, I'm pretty new to magic, so I apologize in advance if this is a bad question...

Are there any gimmick decks where the faces of the cards are one half a regular deck (standard 52), & the other half has all the same card (all 2 of spades or something)? Preferably split dead center vertically...
If there is, does anyone know where I could find them?
If not, is there any place I could make that type of deck?

Thank you for your help

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
What do you need this for? I think I know what you are trying to do, and there are easier ways to do it, but I'm not sure if what you want to do is what I think you want to do.

Jun 29, 2017
I was thinking of something like fanning out the deck to show all the cards different, riffle through the deck (no force) & show the card with all the half copies, & finally fan the deck again to show all the cards turned into the selected card.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
You can accomplish pretty much the same effect with a Svengali Deck. They are pretty cheap, HERE's one I found for $10

However, you could probably find one for a lot cheaper at a local Walmart, Target, or other store (depends on where you live).

That is the easiest way to do it, using a "trick" deck. It's a great utility to learn!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
There are other ways to do it too, but I think if you are looking for a gimmicked deck, that's the way to go.

If you have a bit more experience with things like R & S decks and S & L cards, there are some more things you can do with it.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The answer is that there isn't a deck like that. You would have to either make it yourself or have it made. The technique is called card splitting where you separate the face of the card from the back of the card and then reassemble the card using half of a regular card and half of the all alike card.

@Maaz Hasan suggestion of the Svengali Deck should accomplish what you want.

Reactions: MichaelB11264
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results