Fooled

Jan 28, 2009
vienna/austria
www.youtube.com
So here i was,looking for some interesting coin magic,thought ive seen everything like homer liwag and ponta the smith,when i came at the point that i was fooled again by this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpxvk93X0Ps
the guy has a really nice good looking 3 fly routine.Anyone knows about him or whats this routine is called?I think he took several ideas and came up with his own routine....saw some handlings like justin miller(silver dream).

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
For some reason, I am not a huge fan on it. Although his sleights seemed to be very polished. And yes, it did look like he took a few ideas from Kenner to Liwag to others. Not sure who he is though.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
again its real nice just doesn't fit my style. His sleights are good it just looks a little unnatural and too much tension at wrong spots. Plus i dont like the wardrobe requirements and use of a gimmick. But for some people it might be perfect. Just not my style. As for where its published, i dont really know but if there's one person's who's coin expertise i've come to trust its Scott Baird, you might try PMing him

jcl

Jan 29, 2010
i like to learn tricks that you can just do anytime and dont need a jacket or a top pocket

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Honestly I was fooled too. After a while I figured out how it was done but still, it will take me a while and a couple sleeves to pull that off. Great job to whoever did that.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Honestly I was fooled too. After a while I figured out how it was done but still, it will take me a while and a couple sleeves to pull that off. Great job to whoever did that.

His name is Andy Gordon, and he's a 27 year old Australian magician, now living in America, as far as I know. He's also the publisher of the Alternative Bitten Coin, a free article suggesting a new handling of the bitten coin routine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results