Improve Your Mind: Contest Details!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
As a judge, I want this contest to be a success as well. I believe we have enough entries, however, it is not even close to the 40 or so people who signed up...

People, come on! 700 words is not a lot to write (it's like 5 twitters).
And with so few people entering, what have you got to lose? Just be honest and genuine in your opinions.

And for those of you in school, this is a great exercise for your final Grade 12 English exam...

The cutoff date will not be modified. It really isn't fare to everyone else.

I will admit that this is the first time I've ever run something like this on the net. I've made a few mistakes along the way and I can only ask that you bare with me as I figure things out.

Sorry!

Jul 13, 2009

I will admit that this is the first time I've ever run something like this on the net. I've made a few mistakes along the way and I can only ask that you bare with me as I figure things out.

Sorry!

Gah so a wolf isn't good enough for you? Now you want me to bear with you? pfft no pleasing you.

Submitted awhile ago

Sep 1, 2007

Sorry!

I love how humble you are. I feel that you have ran this better than anyone else here could have. I applaud you for even attempting this.

Aug 4, 2009
I just sent mine.. I was having trouble with hotmail, so I sent it with gmail.. If you get both, I'm sorry. They are both the same.

Annnnnnd 15 essays total at the closing bell.

Thank you to all who participated, thank you to all who wanted to!

This has been a success! I think, while still premature to say, but there may be a good chance this won't be the last event of this kind.

Now the hard part.... grading all these to get to a single winner. X.x

Hi Will,

Did I get mine in on time?

I sent it in at around 12.04 GMT. I wasn't sure wheter EST is behind GMT or forward.

Since I've heard nothing from you I'm worrying. AAHH!

Its my own fault if i didn't get it in, but I would like some closure.

Thanks,

Simon_Magic

D

Deleted member 2755

Overall, I'm disappointed. Only 15 essays out of I think a possible 46. Less reading for me, but I'm pretty disappointed. It'll be hard for me now to convince the people I have on board for future contests to go along with it probably. So many people signed up, but most people decided not to do it. Shame shame.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results