In need for help ;(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by i3llyy, Jun 29, 2017.

1. I have a trick in mind that requires me to be able to controll a card from the middle of the deck to the second from the top, can anyone help me.

2. Ed Marlo's Tilt move would be perfect. Or a bluff pass

3. A bluff pass or Marlo's Tilt would be perfect! You could also control it to the top and execute a top change, but I would go with one of the first 2.

i3llyy and Josh Mickelson like this.
  4. You can use Simon Black's Paradigm Shift, but yeah, the ones above are good.

i3llyy likes this.
  5. Beat me to it - Marlo's Tilt is probably the easiest control out there for that, it shouldn't be a problem at all.

i3llyy likes this.
  6. I personally think that The bluff pass is wayyyyy easier, and a much better illusion.

i3llyy likes this.
  7. The OP stipulated "Control a card from the middle to the second position". For that I would use a variation of a cover pass. Or a side steal.

i3llyy and Maaz Hasan like this.
  8. For a really easy way, you could just drop a card down on top and do a double undercut.

9. I disagree, personally. I think that if Marlo Tilt is more convincing when presented correctly. It also has better angles, with just a bit of audience control and watching sight lines. Maybe my bluff pass is just lacking, but I'm not a fan.

10. Well I worked on my bluff pass a lot, and I have found subtleties that convince me, and honestly I think the angles are relatively the same. To each his own :)

i3llyy and Lindel like this.
  11. Thanks for everyone eho help me out i really appreciate your help

12. This is actually what i was looking for thank you very much.