Is He a Magician?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by William Draven, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I herd Candlejack lieks mudk........

2. I'm saying CandleJack and I've never been kidnapped, it's just a st........

3. I don't get it. Why's everyone s... ... sorry, thought I heard something.

Anyway, why's everyone keep talking about CandleJack? Seems to me, th...

4. Very funny you guys. I can't believe everyone's playing along with thi...
    No just kidding it's not real guys. Do you really think that a fictional character named CandleJack could be capab...

5. He's gotta be a magician, how else can he get around the world so fast with everyone saying CandleJack on here, he's g....

6. CandleJack, CandleJack, CandleJack. Okay guys for real this pointless and unnecessary. I thought this was a magic forum, not a story forum. We have to get back to real discussion here. Maybe t11 should po.....

7. For once thank you candleja

8. Oh thank god!!! I finally escaped from that horrible boogie man! Jesus all that trouble and all because I said the name Candlejack. Oh Shi...

9. ok, i can clear this up real quick, i heard it somewhere but i might be wrong so correct me if i am, if i remember correctly, this guy is supposed to be some sort of old scarry story where as if you say his name, candle jack will sh....

10. Candlejack!!

Haha!! I wi....

11. .... and this is why you DON'T say his name.

12. Glad I made it out alive...

Draven, whose name?

13. I love your threads Dreven, however I do believe you've gone a tiny bit bonkers. I looked up Candle Jack and the first thing I got was a cartoon character.

He scared me :(

14. [​IMG]

We are doin lolcats, right?

15. Oh for the love of.... seriously? This thread has survived for how long and you go and give it the kiss of death with a lol-cat post!?

16. Chill out Draven :cool: I'm pretty sure Candlejack wouldn't mind sharing his post with that lolc...

17. Right, now we'll see who's laughing, b-----s! Lolcatize my thread will you?! Just you wait...

18. Oh ship! he DOES exist! SEE! SEE! I TOLD you Candle Jack was rea...

19. And what else is crazy? Our newest member is Candle Jack. Oh noo whats gonna hap....

20. fdjla;sk;lfjkds;fjkdl
    ireallyhavetotypefasthetrappedmeinhisbasementquicksomeonehelpfindm
    jfklds;jkal;jfdsjkk;fd