Jerry's Sale Countdown Time

He wont make that much, they aren't his cards, he cut a deal with a large collector of Jerrys.

Point being he'll make a small fortune for doing next to nothing.

I like Lee Asher, but anyone who pays for one of those decks needs to get some professional help. And anyone selling decks of cards at that price needs to rethink their standing in this world.

It's just plain wrong.

Rabid

May 31, 2008
Did we really need to make a new thread for this? I have a thread just like this with the same exact link.

baller08

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
Point being he'll make a small fortune for doing next to nothing.

I like Lee Asher, but anyone who pays for one of those decks needs to get some professional help. And anyone selling decks of cards at that price needs to rethink their standing in this world.

It's just plain wrong.

Rabid

I agree with half your statement, Rabid. I wouldn't say Lee is doing next to nothing, he is investing like any smart business/marketing person. He is doing what countless companies are doing, it's capitalism and there's nothing wrong with that in concept.

I will agree about your statement that those who buy it need professional help. Remember that it takes quite a few people dumb enough to buy into the hype before something like a deck of cards can be sold at that cost.

Logic doesn't always win. Ultimately these types of things appeal to the people that needs an object for some sort of validation; they can't stand on their own merit. Granted I've never seen it at this ridiculous of a level, but that's the power of marketing. It's self esteem/self worth packaged in the form of some ugly cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results