Most underrated magician in the present day?

Sep 9, 2007
I still stick to my main points on him being the most discussed and watched magician on the internet.
He's clearly not underrated.

I guess that depends on your definition of underrated.

I think a performer of his caliber should have the brand awareness of Copperfield, Blaine or Angel. If he doesn't, he isn't receiving the credit that he deserves, and thus, is underrated.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I guess that depends on your definition of underrated.

I think a performer of his caliber should have the brand awareness of Copperfield, Blaine or Angel. If he doesn't, he isn't receiving the credit that he deserves, and thus, is underrated.

Well,underrated by states with laymen maybe,but in japan and other countries nearby,he is the biggest celebrity.

Feb 16, 2009
South Bend, IN
I don't think anyone on this thread has mentioned Dani DaOrtiz. You must see some of his videos. He does some amazing stuff in the most casual manner possible.

BTW, when I say he is underrated, I mean that english speaking magicians and laymen don't seem to know much about him. I think he is well known in the spanish magic scene.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I'm going to put in a vote for David Forrest and John Bannon.

I agree with you on John Bannon. He was very well-known about in the last decade, I believe. But now a days, I think most people forget his name. Cyril Takayama sparked my memory. I think that Shoot Ogawa is one of the most underrated magicians. I never here anyone talk about him. I never see any threads, or articles, or anything of the sort. He's such a great performer, his effects are straight to the point, and VISUAL as hell. He's my favorite magician behind Daniel Garcia, David Stone, and Gregory Wilson.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results