My 5 Speed Performance

Mar 2, 2008
Clean your room!!!

Anyways all i have to say is that final grab when you showed the three threes look pretty unatural.

It was pretty good though.

Jun 22, 2009
Clean your room!!!

Anyways all i have to say is that final grab when you showed the three threes look pretty unatural.

It was pretty good though.

I agree the final grab I kinda laughed a little because you could see the hand off.

Ending is great though.

May 3, 2008
Haha thanks. Yeah that's the hardest part of the trick for me. Hopefully the spectators won't see it.

Any yeah I really need to get around to cleaning my room.

Mar 2, 2008
Haha thanks. Yeah that's the hardest part of the trick for me. Hopefully the spectators won't see it.

Any yeah I really need to get around to cleaning my room.

Like they say "A man can have great ideas and thoughts, but it means nothing if those thoughts are unorganized"

If you live in a area that is disorganized, it will effect or consintration.

Thats my take on it I'm not saying its totally. try.

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
You're single's and doubles were totally different. Not something to bad, jut try to be consistent otherwise it'll be a bug tip off.
Other than that, nice job.

May 3, 2008
Live videos are nice ;)

Can people please stop complaining if a video isn't live? This was a spur of the moment type thing. I was messing around with my cards, remembered this trick, and decided to what other people thought of my performance BEFORE I go out and perform it for people. I don't want to perform it for someone and have them catch the secret so I figured I'd make sure I'm doing everything right first.

May 3, 2008
WTF happened to your camera!

I like it ;)

G

You mean how did it get better quality? Well I was really tired of my crappy video camera that could only film 4 min. at a time unless it was plugged into the computer. And also, as you can see, the quality was TERRIBLE. I have a tripod which I use now but my original camera couldn't fit onto it so I had to film by leaving it on my shelf which was way too high up.

I had some leftover birthday money and decided to buy the Flip Ultra HD. It was definitely worth every penny.

Jan 28, 2009
Your double lift, whilst clean is just so shady. No one in the history of card handling has ever turned over a single card that way and it draws huge attention. That should be a very casual.

Other than that, this was nice and clean......except for the three threes which was once again very laboriously handled which caused a problem for the last grab.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Can people please stop complaining if a video isn't live? This was a spur of the moment type thing. I was messing around with my cards, remembered this trick, and decided to what other people thought of my performance BEFORE I go out and perform it for people. I don't want to perform it for someone and have them catch the secret so I figured I'd make sure I'm doing everything right first.

It was just a motivator dude. Chill.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results