My Aunt on A&E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
And my polite response is on the show you will see many names which you can go and investigate yourself. I already know what I know. If you wish to beleive we are phonies then by all means beleive it and have a great day. You haven't even started looking but want me to lay out years of names and tap policeman on the shoulder and say "Ah some magician on a forums wants to speak to you right now." Best bet would be "watch the show and call the names you see on the show and work from there"

It's less a matter of trying to prove you wrong and more me asking you to prove me wrong. So far you haven't impressed me.

Again, my request is not unreasonable and I have provided you with a number of alternatives that create more work for me than you. If you are not going to make an attempt to honor my request for whatever reason, please say so immediately so that you can stop wasting my time.

I came accross I little paranoid about people trashing me? No, maybe you could go back to the second post under my first post and then read from there. Not paranoid...experienced in this forum

No you came across as paranoid in that you seemed to imply that you're so great at something that everyone else in the world is jealous of you and wants to tear you down so as to eliminate the reminder of their inadequacy.

Well... maybe not paranoid so much as arrogant.

Jan 11, 2009
I'm willing to believe in a bad run of "luck", conditions not being favorable, players mental, and physical health not at peek, variances in skill level, and chances or opportunities presented and taken advantage of LONG before I believe in a curse.

Come on man, we don't live in the dark ages anymore. We shouldn't be so quick to accept the most abstract explanation given.

So how often do you point at a map in the Atlantic ocean and say "You will find the missing body there" and then have the Marines find the body right where you said. Like I said, watch the show, You will see a very happy family happy to get the body of a loved one back. Ask them how they feel about "lucky guesses"

Sep 1, 2007
So how often do you point at a map in the Atlantic ocean and say "You will find the missing body there" and then have the Marines find the body right where you said. Like I said, watch the show, You will see a very happy family happy to get the body of a loved one back. Ask them how they feel about "lucky guesses"

I'm afraid if you think tugging on heartstrings is going to silence the skeptics, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Jan 11, 2009
It's less a matter of trying to prove you wrong and more me asking you to prove me wrong. So far you haven't impressed me.

Again, my request is not unreasonable and I have provided you with a number of alternatives that create more work for me than you. If you are not going to make an attempt to honor my request for whatever reason, please say so immediately so that you can stop wasting my time.

No you came across as paranoid in that you seemed to imply that you're so great at something that everyone else in the world is jealous of you and wants to tear you down so as to eliminate the reminder of their inadequacy.

Well... maybe not paranoid so much as arrogant.

First of all it is almost 11pm to start digging around for you to make you feel better or satisfied cause basically you just some dude on a forum who wants me to work hard to make him feel better or worse. Do the work yourself and again I politely say "Watch the show" Whats wrong with "watch the show" and start from there or does it "HAVE TO BE MY WAY!!?" Watch the show!

Aug 18, 2008
I dont see how you are surprised at all the doubtful responses. If you are going to come into this forum and make some huge claims, shouldn't there be some proof? If i posted a thread saying I was sleeping with Megan Fox, I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me without some pictures or videos.

Jan 11, 2009
I'm afraid if you think tugging on heartstrings is going to silence the skeptics, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Nah I don't mind playing with the skeptic. Saying "I don't beleive you" is what they always do yet they go out and say "pick a card, here it is" and claim to be magical... So let them pick. I can handle it.

Sep 1, 2007
First of all it is almost 11pm to start digging around for you to make you feel better or satisfied cause basically you just some dude on a forum who wants me to work hard to make him feel better or worse.

I didn't say it had to be tonight. I just want your word that this communication will take place. Take all the time you need.

Do the work yourself and again I politely say "Watch the show" Whats wrong with "watch the show" and start from there or does it "HAVE TO BE MY WAY!!?" Watch the show!

I don't watch TV.

May 3, 2008
I dont see how you are surprised at all the doubtful responses. If you are going to come into this forum and make some huge claims, shouldn't there be some proof? If i posted a thread saying I was sleeping with Megan Fox, I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me without some pictures or videos.

That would be the best way to proove anything...ever.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time

I wouldn't request it. The lighting may be bad. The camera positions could be poor and well she has a thumb that looks a like a toe. So she loses hotness points for me.

What?

Jan 11, 2009
Ok I see what you mean

oh yeah I forgot to mention I invented the toaster. You may believe me but that's ok...Because you just don't know

Or maybe you could look it up. I looked up Toaster and it said you worked in a bank?
haha

Nope... play all you wish PenguinDude, you make me giggle. I'm not here to prove who I am because I know you all know because you can look it up. I am not going to look it up for you because I already know... he penguin...pick a card and I will gfind it for you. :)

Sep 2, 2007
you're changing your story. earlier you said that your aunt said that they would find the body on (instert island name here) by the diamond and it ended up on an island next to a diamond shape that appeared on the map. now you're saying that she pointed at the map and told them that it was 'here' (here being where she pointed)

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
you're changing your story. earlier you said that your aunt said that they would find the body on (instert island name here) by the diamond and it ended up on an island next to a diamond shape that appeared on the map. now you're saying that she pointed at the map and told them that it was 'here' (here being where she pointed)

He's running out of fuel.

Sep 1, 2007
Nah I don't mind playing with the skeptic. Saying "I don't beleive you" is what they always do yet they go out and say "pick a card, here it is" and claim to be magical... So let them pick. I can handle it.

So now you think that being a skeptic and being an actor are mutually exclusive?

Once again, I'm not impressed.

It's getting late and I'm tired. I'm only going to ask this once. Will you honor my request in good faith and attempt the communications I have repeatedly asked for in the near future?

If yes, fantastic. Take all the time you need and keep me posted.

If no, then I'm sorry you wasted my time.

You know, I just bought a camera...nevermind

Sep 2, 2007
alsop; not all magicians find cards, and even less claim that they have 'magical powers' in fact, very few claim that.

Jan 11, 2009

My mistake I thought I said "when was the last time you pointed at a map and found a body in the atlantic Ocean" I thought I was asking a question

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
So now you think that being a skeptic and being an actor are mutually exclusive?

Once again, I'm not impressed.

It's getting late and I'm tired. I'm only going to ask this once. Will you honor my request in good faith and attempt the communications I have repeatedly asked for in the near future?

If yes, fantastic. Take all the time you need and keep me posted.

If no, then I'm sorry you wasted my time.

You're not impressed? I am confused at how being a skeptic and being an actor are even close to each other. Specially when he talked about a card trick. Either English isn't his first language or he's running out of ideas. It was nice of him to post a video. But then it just went down hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results