Mythology routine battle

Discussion in 'Battles : Ready to Rumble' started by Steerpike, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Damnit, I seem to be the only one that the video won't run for. Any suggestions anyone (it doesn't help I'm running a Linux...)?

2. The video has an avi extension so most media players should be able to handle it.

I'm considering removing the link and embedding a Google video player instead.

3. So did anything ever become of this?

4. Surprisingly, no. I would have gone for this, but I hate performing for a camera. I'd rather be doing something live and not be filmed.

5. Yes, Nexusmagic and I are having this battle, however we both needed a little time to get everything sorted out. Don't worry, it's still on.

6. oh, I was wrong. I look forward to seeing this.

7. I'll be on the look out for it myself. I almost thought this was gonna be a bust.

8. Now if I could just get people to take up interest in my Streetlight Manifesto challenge.

9. I love that band! but what's that challenge?

10. http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=16899

If people are obsessed with doing manipulation videos set to music, then how about we see a good manipulation sequence with some good music. I tried the same sort of challenge week ago with Bigmouth Strikes Again by The Smiths, but nobody was biting.

11. Randomwrath
    I am still waiting for the stuff from brown beauty magic but this battle is still on the forefront of my too dos.

12. Awesome. Just pm me when you're ready and we'll get this underway.

13. i will batle anyone in this. i have a very nice script i could use :D

14. Well I do believe that the first mythology battle is underway. good luck Randomwrath

15. You too. This should be good.

16. Hey I just got through with a bit of filming, but have a question, Do you want multiple effects surrounding one central myth?

17. I was only planning on doing one trick to the myth, though I suppose that is up to you (seeing it is as much about the presentation as about the tricks). You can have multiple effects if yyou want, or just the one.

18. Well to keep it fair I will only do one.