Ninja 2 vs Trilogy

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I don't own the Trilogy, but I do own Ninja 2. It does have a few great passes to use, and sleights that will definitely improve your performance - but it isn't explained enough. Brad just sweeps over the different moves quite quickly. I was quite disappointed.

Personally, I'd get the Trilogy, based on reviews I've heard.

Oct 18, 2007
Germany
both of them are good i have both and i personally think trilogy is better but for spectators "simple things" hit hard like in ninja ..

NINJA you can get a faster success if you buy ninja and great reactions

TRILOGY you have to learn more and the reactions are alsoo very good but but more difficult trick isnt automatically a better trick for layman peoples ...
+flourishes +everything else

so trilogy is better imo ( more stuff / good stuff ) but hell you have to work on it hard..

Sep 1, 2007
Denmark

And who the hell are you to talk about skill level? Do you know Brad personally? Do you know what he can/cannot do?

So why can't you talk about Brad skills just because you don't know him personally? I'm sure we have all seen Brad do stuff, and if we havn't its all a matter of an easy youtube seach.
Don't you think that watching him perform gives you and idea of how good he is?

I've seen Brad do alot of stuff and I would say that his skill level is rather low.

Nov 17, 2007
I got these 2 : Ninja 2 and Trilogy
if you want ninja 1 and 2 send me PM

Im selling ninja 1 and ninja 2 very cheap price
paypal is the way

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results