// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Well in his you can go make margarita's after wards. So you tell me.

I havent seen this effect of his,but i dont get why you would make margarita's after at all? im nonplussed at that.
If your talking about that old "do i end clean" thing.Yes,I do.

I make these effects for myself to use and for the spectators,not to sell to anybody.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I havent seen this effect of his,but i dont get why you would make margarita's after at all? im nonplussed at that.
If your talking about that old "do i end clean" thing.Yes,I do.

I make these effects for myself to use and for the spectators,not to sell to anybody.

No. In his he takes a seed, some water and dirt and then grows a lime at the end of it. Thus you can go make margaritas with that after wards. it's much more useful. Tho it's not on the market.

What's the point? Everyone can find it, and it's here every friday night. That's good enough, right?
You know I think your right:)
We've talked about this before, and it's mildly ass-ish to ask for mods to sticky your own thread...

And yes, it is off topic. So put it in a PM.

Cheers!
The only reason I asked for the sticky is because it has 43 pages of replies and it's become one of the most frequently used threads on the site. It was just a little suggestion and your right I should have pm'ed the mods.

Just so this post won't seem off topic I'll make a little request as well. I want to see a jason england 1on1 for riffle stacking. Also it wouldn't be so bad see a steve forte 1on1 teaching the riffle cull:)

You know I think your right:)

The only reason I asked for the sticky is because it has 43 pages of replies and it's become one of the most frequently used threads on the site. It was just a little suggestion and your right I should have pm'ed the mods.

Just so this post won't seem off topic I'll make a little request as well. I want to see a jason england 1on1 for riffle stacking. Also it wouldn't be so bad see a steve forte 1on1 teaching the riffle cull:)

You seem to have a habit of saying "This should be in a PM..." Just sayin'...

And you've requested that this thread by stickied at least twice before, gotten turned down both times. Another bad habit perhaps?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
No. In his he takes a seed, some water and dirt and then grows a lime at the end of it. Thus you can go make margaritas with that after wards. it's much more useful. Tho it's not on the market.

I dont perform this effect for whatever grows to be 'useful'.
I have three different scripts I use for this effect that is about life,how miraculous the earth is,and beauty.
The chance to make an margarita afterwards is pretty irrelevant.

You seem to have a habit of saying "This should be in a PM..." Just sayin'...

??? Show me some of my posts where I saw such things.

And you've requested that this thread by stickied at least twice before, gotten turned down both times. Another bad habit perhaps? [/COLOR]
Really? I'm pretty sure that it was a few other members that requested that. Besides that was when the thread was young. Now that it got a bit more developed I thought it might be stickied since the thread seems to be pretty important now. But tumbleweed proved me wrong so just let it go:confused:

Mar 16, 2009
USA
Dan Sperry, (mentalism), coins, bills, david blaine/ paul harris feeling stuff, DANNY GARCIA, APOLLO ROBBINS (pickpocket technique haha), and some stuff from artists we haven't seen in a while- Tom Isaacson, Wayne Houchin(I know he left but he's still an artist) a quick trick from him would be cool, I like his style a lot. Tricks with keys?

Edit: ooo ooo I got one, the linking soda can tab trick.

D

Deleted member 2755

Hey everyone. Just changed up the title of this thread. From now on, let's make all posts having to do with 1 on 1's whether they be discussions or just wanting to know if there even WILL be a 1 on 1 released will go in here. This will help cause less threads being created such as the weekly "Will there be a 1 on 1 this week?" threads. :)

-Doug

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
IMO, there shouldn't be a need for threads titled, "Will there be a 1on1 tonight?", or even a discussion about it. Theory11 shouldn't have made a committment that I think we all knew they couldn't keep in the end. I wouldn't have cared if they would have said, "Hey, we'll do our best to get a new 1on1 out every week, but it may not happen every single week." But instead, they told us that they would get a 1on1 out every week, and then failed to come through on that promise. Don't get me wrong, I like theory11, but I'm just calling it as I see it.

D

Deleted member 2755

IMO, there shouldn't be a need for threads titled, "Will there be a 1on1 tonight?", or even a discussion about it. Theory11 shouldn't have made a committment that I think we all knew they couldn't keep in the end. I wouldn't have cared if they would have said, "Hey, we'll do our best to get a new 1on1 out every week, but it may not happen every single week." But instead, they told us that they would get a 1on1 out every week, and then failed to come through on that promise. Don't get me wrong, I like theory11, but I'm just calling it as I see it.

Where did T11 promise to get a new 1 on 1 every Friday? I never saw a promise anywhere.:p

As far as T11 goes, give them a break. There are tons of projects being worked on, Genesis will soon be released, JB just moved from one side of the country to the other, and now MAGIC LIVE is about to happen and T11 will be attending that. I think it's time people stop complaining.:rolleyes: We don't need weekly magic. (This paragraph wasn't directed at you Adjones. The previous one was.)

-Doug

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Where did T11 promise to get a new 1 on 1 every Friday? I never saw a promise anywhere.:p

As far as T11 goes, give them a break. There are tons of projects being worked on, Genesis will soon be released, JB just moved from one side of the country to the other, and now MAGIC LIVE is about to happen and T11 will be attending that. I think it's time people stop complaining.:rolleyes: We don't need weekly magic. (This paragraph wasn't directed at you Adjones. The previous one was.)

-Doug

technically the original 1-on-1 page did say this is updated EVERY friday with new material, however since its been redesigned that promise disappeared, but i do agree we dont need new stuff every friday just information about whether or not there will be. I was really enjoying the mid-week teaser when an artist diary would pop up and a artist would give us a little hint about what they were working on in general and what we could expect on friday. But anyways, JB moved? thats very interesting, i was waiting for it with him living on the east coast and T11 HQ on the west practically, im not complaining just saying it was in writing in the past.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results