// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by copperfield 14, Nov 8, 2008.

1. The sybil sybil sybil sybil sybil sybil sybil THE SYBIL!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Man it seems like we haven't gotten a new 1 on 1 in ages.

3. Yeah. Only Genesis instead. Not to mention the bucketload of magic coming out of more orifices than I knew existed.

4. its now 1 on 0.....

5. Will there be a new 1on1 tonight?

Sorry for bringing up this thread, just curious.

6. No, instead Jonathan Bayme is releasing a trailer for a new upcoming project from someone we all know, but it's been kept on the down low for a LONG time. We will find out at 11:00PM EST tonight.

7. Lol, sarcasm. :p

Seriously though, I would very much like a new 1on1.

8. Haha, hate to ask again, but I REALLY want a new 1on1 to buy (I love them). Will there be a new one tonight?

9. Hate to ask for a third time, but I came into some extra bucks and I wanna buy a 1on1... Will there be a new one at 11 tonight?

10. I doubt it. With the trailer of five coming tonight I would think its not going to happen.

11. i would love to see some more 1 on 1 that dont involve cards. i love cards, dont get me wrong. but. i'm sick of em, my friends are sick of em, etc, etc. some coin 1 on 1's would be great. maybe some more rubber band stuff?

12. #472 Chris W, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    Have you purchased trifecta by homer yet? Super good.

13. I stand corrected.

14. As much as everyone doesn't want cards, I'd love a riffle-stacking 1 on 1 from Jason England. ;)

15. ^^^^ I second that!

16. Keep the requests, suggestions, and feedback coming. We read every bit of it in order to shape what content - and what kind of content - we produce, particularly in the 1-on-1 section.

17. JB does your status stay offline even when you're online? :p. Or do you log off right after you post?

18. What about the CLASSIC PASS?

D21400