Saturday Night Contest - Fool Us!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, the results are finally up! The reason why this is being posted so late is because we had a lot of entries that were really good, and you know what that means...it was extremely hard to judge!

However, we wanted you guys to fool us. Some used the camera's view to try and fool us. Shame on you! :p Some used duplicate signatures to try and enhance the effect but were easily noticeable that they were different. Shame on you! :p. All joking around aside, along with Dan White, we couldn't find a video that fooled us.

In this case, we go back and see whose video was the closest to fooling us, and with that said, I would like to congratulate Patrick Kun for taking home tonight's prize! Your effect was simple, direct, and powerful. We always like that! Congratulations once again fro taking home the prize!

I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who participated tonight! You guys make these contests so awesome to judge and it makes me look forward to every Saturday night. Every one of you did a great job tonight, and it definitely does not go unnoticed!

Can't wait to see you all next Saturday!

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
Alright guys, the results are finally up! The reason why this is being posted so late is because we had a lot of entries that were really good, and you know what that means...it was extremely hard to judge!

However, we wanted you guys to fool us. Some used the camera's view to try and fool us. Shame on you! :p Some used duplicate signatures to try and enhance the effect but were easily noticeable that they were different. Shame on you! :p. All joking around aside, along with Dan White, we couldn't find a video that fooled us.

In this case, we go back and see whose video was the closest to fooling us, and with that said, I would like to congratulate Patrick Kun for taking home tonight's prize! Your effect was simple, direct, and powerful. We always like that! Congratulations once again fro taking home the prize!

I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who participated tonight! You guys make these contests so awesome to judge and it makes me look forward to every Saturday night. Every one of you did a great job tonight, and it definitely does not go unnoticed!

Can't wait to see you all next Saturday!

I think the problem is you might have found videos where you thought you knew the method, but didnt. Theres really no way to know unless you individually Pm every person to ask if you got it right.

Sep 2, 2009
It's amazing how people can be bad losers !

Come on guys, you didn't win : that's OK. Life goes on. You thought your effect could fool some magicians, it didn't. But you're not doing Magic for magicians, are you?

It hurts your ego? Question yourselves.

Congrats to Patrick Kun, anyway ! :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results