Saturday Night Contest - In Perfect Order : Video Contest

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Wow, some of these are really good, but some of them also make me feel a little bit better about myself too. But I've got two people that really seem to be a cut above all the others

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
GordonSun's impressed me and his style reminds me a bit of Andrei (don't know if that counts as brownie points0

AceHoudin's video was also executed very well

and FatalAce's made me kind of hate myself a little bit

but I feel like I'm doing ok for only about eight months of cardistry so it'll be alright ;)

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Alright! That was awesome! Its always a surprise to get 90% of the submissions in the last 10 minutes of the contest but that was great, I had a lot of fun watching your videos - thank you to everyone for participating!

Most of the videos were great but there is one that impressed me quite a deal, the video is here...

Please congratulate Calen Morelli for a stunning entry! In addition to the moves being very well executed, the linkage between each one of them was a pleasure to see because it is a rarity in today's times. Lastly, the speed with which the routine was performed at was a real treat and although speed is not the sole factor on which we judge - with great speed, comes great responsibility (and/or a lot of difficulty!)

Once again, Calen Morelli deserves a hand, great job man. We will contact you shortly,

-Andrei Jikh

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Alright! That was awesome! Its always a surprise to get 90% of the submissions in the last 10 minutes of the contest but that was great, I had a lot of fun watching your videos - thank you to everyone for participating!

Most of the videos were great but there is one that impressed me quite a deal, the video is here...

Please congratulate Calen Morelli for a stunning entry! In addition to the moves being very well executed, the linkage between each one of them was a pleasure to see because it is a rarity in today's times. Lastly, the speed with which the routine was performed at was a real treat and although speed is not the sole factor on which we judge - with great speed, comes great responsibility (and/or a lot of difficulty!)

Once again, Calen Morelli deserves a hand, great job man. We will contact you shortly,

-Andrei Jikh

Congrats! Awesome video and very nice work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results