Saturday Night Contest - The "Art" of Magic

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Here are a couple of pictures Ive done, Im not sure if this is allowed but i kind of edited exsisting ones (since the best thing i can draw is a stick figure)

The first one is Cardini and the second, is a magician in its purest, Most innocent form! (i.e before your brain gets all twisted and corrupted)

EDIT- IM HAVING A BIT OF TROUBLE UPLOADING THE SECOND ONE, SHOULD BE UP IN A FEW MINUTES, PLEASE EXCUSE ME.

Good luck to everyone else.

- Jenai

SBN.jpg

Attachments

• SNC@.jpg
    SNC@.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hey Guys!

It was amazing to see all of these submissions tonight. We had NO idea whether this contest would get 2 submissions or 20 - and we were blown away at the quantity and quality of what you guys created. The winner tonight will receive a deck of the all new, unreleased Erdnase playing cards by my friend Bill Kalush and the Conjuring Arts Research Center. You can see a secret glimpse of the decks in action here and here: http://yfrog.com/n5y4sj

So, I am pleased to announce that tonight's winner is AceHoudin with his representation of The Bucks! Very nice draftsmanship!

Honorable mentions go to RHR, for a simple and direct line drawing that I think brilliantly captures Tony Chang; Jroberts05 for a great rendering of myself; Draven, for probably the most creative entry; and deceptioprovarum, for a wonderful albeit late entry. Oh and to Susie for being awesome all around.

Oh and heres a pic I drew a couple of weeks ago for a new deck: http://plixi.com/p/41366048

Have a good rest of your weekend,
DW

Jun 10, 2010
Damnit... That red Bee Erdnase deck looks fugly. No offense, but it better handle pretty well because I think it's ugly. Maybe the blue will look better...

Congrats AceHoudin!

Sep 12, 2010
No Way

The one competition I had a chance with and I miss it, damn being in the UK. anyway here is what i did this morning in half an hour. well done the winner.final.jpg

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
Damn I missed it...
I love these non-magic-skill based SNCs.... Interesting to see what else we magicians can do. haha
Grats to AceHoudin.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results