Saturday Night Contest - Touched by an Angel

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Great submissions tonight guys! First and foremost, we'd like to extend honorable mentions to Perceptiv3CardMagic, tally-ho, Jakeyboy, and meishe91. You guys made this a difficult contest to judge!

Without further ado, however, the winner tonight is... mergardmagic for his incredibly creative entry HERE. Congrats man! Full info on redeeming your prize will be sent via PM within the next 24 hours.

Thanks again to all who participated. You guys rock! :cool:

Jan 13, 2008
Great submissions tonight guys! First and foremost, we'd like to extend honorable mentions to Perceptiv3CardMagic, tally-ho, Jakeyboy, and meishe91. You guys made this a difficult contest to judge!

Without further ado, however, the winner tonight is... mergardmagic for his incredibly creative entry HERE. Congrats man! Full info on redeeming your prize will be sent via PM within the next 24 hours.

Definitely a great video. Congrats! :)

Sep 30, 2009
Elkhart, IN

Very good choice... I liked that one the most myself.

Congrats mergardmagic

Dec 21, 2009

Goodjob yall. Very well done. Im gonna getcha next time. Enjoy the prize, and thanks for the honorable mention. Made me feel very.. honorable. :cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results