Saturday Night Contest : What You Think

Oct 5, 2007
does anyone know what the snc is

when are they going to realese it tonight what time some one get back to me plaese thank you

Nov 2, 2008
Arkansas
here are a few suggestions

1) we have had some parody contests how about one for JB and his dance skill's

2) along the same lines a Katie egleston look alike contest. haha

3) a trivia quiz version of SNC. have some magic related questions posted. first to answer all correctly or who ever answers the most by the end wins

4) creative nick name contest. come up with nicknames for T11 artists.

5) artist's artist contest. Draw, paint sketch your favorite T11 artist and upload a pic. favorite one wins

---- also on a seperate note, having a SNC that was judged by the members would be interesting. The T11 staff does a great job judging the contest but it would be cool to see a winner picked by those of us participating. nobody could complain then and it would be interesting to see if the members and staff picked the same people

how about jb and his push up skills.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I want to see an actual magic one! No more history, round table, find out the middle names of everyone, etc. Seriously make it 2 day contest, and make everyone go out there and perform and earn the win! Not a randomly chosen winner...:rolleyes: Now who's with me!!!

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
I want to see an actual magic one! No more history, round table, find out the middle names of everyone, etc. Seriously make it 2 day contest, and make everyone go out there and perform and earn the win! Not a randomly chosen winner...:rolleyes: Now who's with me!!!

100% agree, maybe just a one time 'weekend contest'?
Anyway, certainly not 'guess what car every T11 artist drives' or what have you.
A real competition, or another roundtable :D

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Here's another idea for one:
Creative 'make-something' challenge. Not like a trick or flourish, but a card or magic related thing. Some examples could be... a giant house of cards, a pretty (magic related) picture, a decorative collage of cards or maybe a silly hat made of cards. Then put up some pictures, or even take a video showing of your creation!
It'd be cool to see what some people create, I think.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Here's another idea for one:
Creative 'make-something' challenge. Not like a trick or flourish, but a card or magic related thing. Some examples could be... a giant house of cards, a pretty (magic related) picture, a decorative collage of cards or maybe a silly hat made of cards. Then put up some pictures, or even take a video showing of your creation!
It'd be cool to see what some people create, I think.

I think they actually had a contest like this. It was a build the most creative thing out of cards thing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results