Saturday Night Contest : What You Think

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I want to see an actual magic one! No more history, round table, find out the middle names of everyone, etc. Seriously make it 2 day contest, and make everyone go out there and perform and earn the win! Not a randomly chosen winner...:rolleyes: Now who's with me!!!

100% agree

if its a go out and record, they should make it so you have to start your video with somethin like. for t11 contest. so we know it isnt just stock footage.
but yea we need to make the contests more magic/ performance based. just like what t11 stands for. or atleast it should stand for.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I think most should be a Go_Out.Perform SNC. There really isn't a reason to do anything in front of a web-cam unless to practice. I say this next one should be a free for all live performance SNC. Show your best Live video... But it can't be in front of family. The whole point is to get over your nerves from experience of performing. I think that is something that Theory 11 needs to stand for. I know for a fact everyone here can do at least ONE effect. We all need to stop with the videos of solo magic and get out there and perform. Not just street magic but also stage/parlor/stand-up/etc. We need a change from this web-cam, you tube hysteria, and take the next step. Theory 11 claims to be the next step. Please, don't let the old continue. We need change, and we need it fast! We need to stop the crappy performances in front of a web-cam and prove that this isn't a lost art and that it's not heading down a downward spiral. This isn't an idea, it's a revolution that must be taken. I hope you all know what has to happen to magic to be a respected art form again. I know I do.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
And 1 more thing... Make the contest start on Friday and make all the contests 2 days so you can prepare a bit better. I'm not big on the whole wasting a Saturday night... But then again I am just nitpicking here.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results