Show us your business card!

Sep 2, 2007
And I'll have a paper business card from Vistaprint, for that.

Katie

Vistaprint FTW! I need a new one though, I hate the 'Business cards are free at vistaprint.ca!" on the back. very unproffesional.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
And they freaking hurt too.

Did you try to use that card as a throwing star? Without training from Daniel Garcia Institute for Karate Training and Ninja-Like Focus (DGIKTN), that's simply dangerous. It's like a weapon. But informative and magical.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
I recently switched over to Mac, and didn't have Photoshop for Mac; so I lost all my work :/

But this is my first draft of my business card, made using Photoshop CS4 for Mac.

I'm still working out ideas for possible phrases in the middle.

Attachments

• BusinessCard_001.jpg
    BusinessCard_001.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 137

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
So you are making them yourself? Or do you have someone who produces and cuts them in bulk?

They were designed by us but are individually fabricated at a metal shop somewhere. Not sure what the name of the place that etched them was, but they did a great job.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Well, they're not metal, but this is what my original design printed like (It was much darker than the original). I had them done at a local printers.

Attachments

• IMG_4902.jpg
    IMG_4902.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_4910.jpg
    IMG_4910.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 166
Sep 1, 2007
Oh my god Baymey... I would pay for one of those :eek:
On a sidenote, I now have your number. :D I hope you're prepared for a call every friday asking what the 1 on 1 is :)

tell me you noticed it was the same # as the "sometimes you just gotta talk" toll free number at the bottom of every page

~Beans

Dec 18, 2008
Santa's not gonna lie...

It makes me wonder if the people getting free business cards from Vistaprint should even be trying to get work. Most of the time, 'business cards' for magicians are just to stroke their ego. And I used to be guilty of it too, but that's another story.

Until 12/25....
Santa

P.S. Here's my biz card....be jealous.

Attachments

• businesscardSanta-1.jpg
    businesscardSanta-1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 164
Oct 11, 2008
I really like your card Morris, and just wondering, is it that small or are your hands that big?

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Santa's not gonna lie...

It makes me wonder if the people getting free business cards from Vistaprint should even be trying to get work. Most of the time, 'business cards' for magicians are just to stroke their ego. And I used to be guilty of it too, but that's another story.

I wouldn't say it's to stroke their ego. Magicians are like many entertainers, they need people to contact them, so giving out business cards increases your chances of getting a "gig".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results