SIX New Releases + Free White Monarchs - Friday!

Just a quick question... in the future will the White Monarchs be available for purchase aside from other products, or will the remaining supply of White Monarchs be used only as promotions and prizes to contests, etc. ???

The reason I ask is because the main reason I would spend $50, would be to obtain a deck of the WM's, so if there is going to be another way to get the deck for cheaper in the future, I would like to know about it. Any clarification will be appreciated.
Thanks!

will they be cheaper at another time in the future

Just a quick question... in the future will the White Monarchs be available for purchase aside from other products, or will the remaining supply of White Monarchs be used only as promotions and prizes to contests, etc. ???

The reason I ask is because the main reason I would spend $50, would be to obtain a deck of the WM's, so if there is going to be another way to get the deck for cheaper in the future, I would like to know about it. Any clarification will be appreciated.
Thanks!

Apr 21, 2012
Aye aye aye! It gets really annoying reading through 7 pages of stuff filled with people asking the same questions! If you asked a question and you're wondering why they haven't responded, why don't you read through the thread and i'm willing to bet its because they already answered it at some point!!

Sorry guys I lost my cool there for a second haha

Jun 8, 2012
If i wanna get a free WM deck but could i get lets say $25 of dvd (shipable items) and $25 of downloads or does the $50 have to all be Dvd or cards or items that can ship

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If i wanna get a free WM deck but could i get lets say $25 of dvd (shipable items) and $25 of downloads or does the $50 have to all be Dvd or cards or items that can ship

That question sounded like an SAT question! Haha - but yes, you are correct! Your subtotal must be above $50 or $100, containing at least one shipped, physical item. But yes, theoretically you could order $49 in downloads and $1 shipped item, and it would qualify. I don't think we have any $1 shipped items, but theoretically - it could be done.

I was already about to spend $80, including 2 shipped DVD's, so this just gives me an excuse to spend the extra $20 and get the uncut sheet. I am a massive card collector, even more than the magic, and this is like icing on the cake for me. I can now say T11 is my favorite site for card magic.

Oh and I say Rapture in the store today for a brief time, and damn does it look amazing. It will damn sure be in my cart come tomor... err later today xD

May 26, 2012
I have over $100 in my cart (NOT including shipping of course) and I don't see the free uncut sheet or the free deck in my cart or in checkout...

AndreaW

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Texas
And yeah, nothing automagically got added to my cart after adding more than $50's worth of stuff to it.

For the Heritage series is the $19.95 for one deck or the whole set?

Taken from the product listing:
The Heritage Design Series includes four historic back designs: Acorn, Lotus, Nautic, and Automobile No. 2. This set of four is featured in a vintage banknote-style bag made from 100% natural and biodegradable jute twine.

It constantly says collectors set, which leads me to believe its all four.

I just ordered. After you have passed the threshold of $50 or $100 when you click "View Cart", above all of the items you are purchasing, it should say "A free White Monarch deck will be sent with your order".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results