t11.bulletin :: Andrei Jikh - The Countdown to GENESIS

May 31, 2008
I'm just going to ask all the questions that are on everyone's mind:

• Price?
  • Release date?
  • Skill level? Beginner? Advanced? Intermediate?
  • How many volumes will there be?

I'm not much of a cardist, so I'll probably skip this, unless it is a DVD for beginners.

Jul 25, 2008
Upstate New York
I am so pumped for this. Especially since it will be taught the way Andrei does flourishes (with right hand mechanics grip). For some reason I'm righty in everything but magic and have a right handed mechanics grip in magic. But yeah this will be pretty epic.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I am so pumped for this. Especially since it will be taught the way Andrei does flourishes (with right hand mechanics grip). For some reason I'm righty in everything but magic and have a right handed mechanics grip in magic. But yeah this will be pretty epic.

Haha. Same here man! I'm always like damn, because its hard to reverse everything.

Sep 2, 2007
i'm really interested in this. i'll plan to buy this however how many moves will be taught.

Theory11 is such a freaking tease when it comes to releasing data. JUST TELL US WHAT'S GOING TO BE IN IT. STOP MOCKING US!!!!

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I'm just going to ask all the questions that are on everyone's mind:

• Price?
  • Release date?
  • Skill level? Beginner? Advanced? Intermediate?
  • How many volumes will there be?

I'm not much of a cardist, so I'll probably skip this, unless it is a DVD for beginners.

As always,that will all probably be answered at the release day.

Ace

Sep 2, 2007
Sounds great. I look forward to it, but what's that picture about, He's just holding the deck?

J

jesus

but alejandro i heard you saying that the virts and bone's WLD was going to be the biggest release this year?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results