Time spent practicing?

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
No, I'm sure that wasn't the reason I decided to edit my post. I think it's because I realize I will never get along with a person like you and making an effort to clarify what I'm saying is useless because you like to jump through loops and wrap words around to make points that don't matter and no one but yourself cares about.

Sep 1, 2007
No, I'm sure that wasn't the reason I decided to edit my post.

Then it was my fault for overestimating you.

because you like to jump through loops and wrap words around to make points that don't matter and no one but yourself cares about.

I do?

And if nobody cares, then why am I such a polarizing figure?

Believe me, I'm not your enemy. But you need to stop being superficial long enough to consider what I may really be saying. In my previous post, there was a huge clue that you completely overlooked in favor of ranting about how much of a wanker I am.

Sep 1, 2007
So... if your mom opens her mouth infront of my face.. that must mean.. she must want some right..?

Not a joke, but an incredible simulation.

Just a fair warning, fellas... You're all making this very personal unnecessarily. And if you keep this up, someone's going to start reporting posts. You can either act like adults, or continue painting yourselves into a corner. Your choice.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
And steerpike DID make the first accusation.
I just want to point that out.
I'll stop and act like a mature, 15 year old, adult now =)

Sep 1, 2007
You can't really say much about that because of you numerous bans.

Again, you're making things personal unnecessarily.

But in regards to your accusation, you know the old cliche. You don't need to be a good actor to tell a bad one.

I don't care about your context clues or how you view yourself among the community, I'm wasting my time lmao.

Yes you are, because you keep coming back to complain about me instead of doing something useful. You may not think it, but I'm trying to help. If you don't want it, say so. That way I can stop wasting my time.

And steerpike DID make the first accusation.
I just want to point that out.

And what was that? That I said most people who talk about how much they practice don't perform for real audiences? That was more of an assertion than an accusation. It's a truism in the art world beside. I'm actually surprised you've never heard this.

Another thiong you could do if you're into fixing up your angles is to practice in front of a 360 mirror. I know its a little difficult to just find a 360 mirror but i used to work in a clothing store and anytime i had a break i went to a 360 mirror. It may look weird to your co workers but eh who cares it really helps with cleanin up your angles. hope all this helps Keith.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results