Tricks, Flourishes, and Everythingelse!

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Post your three favourite items on The Trilogy DVDs.... one item from Tricks, one from Flourishes, and one more from Everything Else. I'll start.

Tricks: The Queens

Flourishes: Akira

Everything Else: TG Murphy Deck Flip

J+H

May 27, 2008
I agree with filth.

Trick: Hoffzy Osbourne
Flourish: Jackson 5
Everythingelse: Click Change.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Seems like we all like The Queens a lot... Do you perform it live very often? Do you use the normal production at the end or use something different?

For the final production, I break the top two cards with my thumb, execute the first part of Lee Asher's Ripper over the deck and then with the other hand I use my index finger to pull the top card of the deck forward and clipped the edge on the bottom front end of the deck. So they appear in a nice vertical line.

Dec 22, 2007
I never perform the queens. i just like it. it uses sleights i really enjoy, and has a cool production. i use the sleights separately, i dont do the queens.

Aug 31, 2007
Tricks: The Queens (Defenetly the best)
Flourishes: Madonna4
Everythingelse: Hmm...don't know:p
Hmm...im pretty sure theres no "Madonna 4" i could be wrong though. Anyway.

Trick: The Queens
Flourish: Molecule 4 (all)
Everythingelse: Click Change

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Tricks: Queens (strangly, noone mantioned Tivo 2.0, and yet there are whole bunch of videos in media section with members doing it, and very little "Queens" :))

Floruishes: Jackson 5

Everything else: S-Le paul spread

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Tricks: Hand to Mouth has to be the most magical trick I know. Misdirection is so perfect. I can even get other magicians on it sometimes.

Flourishes: Tough, I don't do much from the disc. I guess I'd have to say either Akira or Molecule 4.

Everythingelse: Under Pressure, hands down.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results