Unexplainable Magic

Jul 8, 2009
What magic have you recently seen that just left you baffled? In other words, you simply had no idea how it could be done. Give a brief description of the trick, who performed it and where you saw it. Thanks

May 30, 2010
Australia
That's a good discussion.

Just this morning, its not the actual performance but still it baffled me. Con Cam Coincidencia by Paul Wilson. I saw this at the dnd website, on demand...

Description:
A borrowed deck is shuffled thoroughly by three spectators.Then one card is selected by one spectator.Example the 3 of clubs. The card is returned in the deck and the deck is divided into four packets wherein each spectator and the magician has a packet. The spectator who selected a card throws one card on the table from the top of the deckface down, then the other two spectators and the magician throws one card face-down from their own packets. This cycle is repeated until the spectator who selected a card decides to stop. The magician asks the said spectator to turnover the card on top of the remainder of his packet, it is the three of clubs. The remaining two spectators and the magician turn theor top cards over only to find out that they also have a three. A four of a kind is produced in the most unbelievalbe manner.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Oh man. I forgot about Reza's switchblade illusion. I have no idea on that one, when I first saw it I thought it had to be a camera trick.

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
I've had that Reza Switchblade illusion favorited on youtube for quite awhile and forgot about it. It's very good. I tried multiple ways to replicate it and none of them would work like his does.

What magic have you recently seen that just left you baffled? In other words, you simply had no idea how it could be done. Give a brief description of the trick, who performed it and where you saw it. Thanks
dan sperry's hair...its a mystery .....

no seriously.....david blaine teeth trick where he removes the lady grill and spit them back in....i wanna know that one sooo bad...

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I know it's been around, and I'm thinking about getting the Pandora System at some point. But from what I understand, Cyril uses Shawn's exact method.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results