We've been dreaming. The Mystery Box.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
OMG, You so mysterious, You know what i have done with my day, Search the forums because supposedly there is some hidden image that only a few people have seen. I'm loving but please just a little hint. Is the envelope related to the effect????

I've only found two images myself. Both hidden the same way in previous posts. Things are not what they seem. SilenceD has found three images total I believe.

Nov 9, 2013
Ok I have been "Cerca Trova-ing" for a while now and I have not been able to find a thing. But that is alright I am just excited for Feb. 28th.

Dec 5, 2009
Anyone figure out what the top blurred out line says? It looks like: "in [something] of my grandfather"

Who's signature is that?????

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I'm getting closer to figuring this out. I think i should have this mystery solved on the 28th. :D Can't wait to see what's inside

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Anyone figure out what the top blurred out line says? It looks like: "in [something] of my grandfather"

Who's signature is that?????

IT'S JJ ABRAMS!! The bottom part is ripped off,but that is his! Mind blown.

The box contains a variety of unique magic effects and of course...mystery.

Perhaps a new version of Tannens mystery box with never before released effects from some great minds.

Alfie connected the dots earlier. Nice work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 13, 2013
yessss I knew there was something up with JJ Abrams talking about the mystery box, theory 11 I got you this time wuhahahaha

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Since it's pretty clear this involves JJ Abrams on the beauty that is mystery,

Maybe its best that we never know what's inside?

if you don't tell me what's in it, I know I'll never open it.

Feb 10, 2013
I bet what is inside the box varies from box to box. I feel like they would mix it up so nobody knows for sure exactly what is in their box, hence the "Mystery Box". Otherwise someone could spoil the mystery for everybody.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I'll give you guys a hint of what is in the box.

It is small, furry, white and brown, and you DO NOT want to feed this thing after midnight. We imported a few from Ancient China.

Ha Ha. Actually....I have no clue at all what is in the box. Sorry.

Feb 23, 2014
Since it's pretty clear this involves JJ Abrams on the beauty that is mystery,

Maybe its best that we never know what's inside?

if you don't tell me what's in it, I know I'll never open it.

So excited about this... I REALLY want to know what's in the box, but part of me craves the mystery of NEVER knowing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results