What do you want for Christmas?

Dec 18, 2008
Guys "Santa" is obviously Chris Kenner

*gosh*

:://manks

I'm sorry, WHO?!? Buddy, I'm the original Santa Claus. Not that Kris Kinner fellow you guys get so turned on by. hohohoho!!

heh so santa's skinny now...i'm guess santa looks like this:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/rdoolan/Pix/Skinny_Santa_Claus.png

Wow...well I most certainly don't look like that. Maybe when I first got married and Mrs. Claus didn't know a frying pan from a spatula, but then I bought her a Paula Dean cookbook and now I can't get enough! That women can't cook, but she can sure read the directions well enough to fool me!

Back to work now fellas.... ;)

With Love,

Mrs. and Mr. Claus

Nov 19, 2008
i want: ( this is the exact list i sent my dad)

-a new cd player
-the dark knight 2 disc special edition
-Toxicity by System of a Down
-Blindness ( its a book) not sure about the author sorry
-"Next" by Micheal Crichton (book)
-"Totally out of control" by chris kenner (book)

as you can see there is very little magic stuff.( the joker has a nice trick though! )mainly because my mom gave me a hundred bucks to spend online so i can just order magic stuff anytime.

Dec 18, 2008
My my my...you gents and gals never let up do you? Christmas is right around the corner and you're still re-writing your lists. FYI, I needed to have the finalized version notarized and in my hands by yesterday. Too late guys. But, just for ****s and giggles, I decided to amuse myself with your requests.

As you can see, Santa is very bitter in old-age. My apologies.

Dear Santa,

Since I aready got a new car for Christmas, please leave under my tree something sparkely that comes in a little blue box.

Love,

Katie

Katie my dear, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

*He went to Jared*

i want: ( this is the exact list i sent my dad)

-a new cd player
-the dark knight 2 disc special edition
-Toxicity by System of a Down
-Blindness ( its a book) not sure about the author sorry
-"Next" by Micheal Crichton (book)
-"Totally out of control" by chris kenner (book)

as you can see there is very little magic stuff.( the joker has a nice trick though! )mainly because my mom gave me a hundred bucks to spend online so i can just order magic stuff anytime.

No. Nope. None of it. Never. Nadda. Done.

Which is exactly what I got my girlfriend. (diamond jewelry)

;)

Women love diamonds. And Santa. But more so they love diamonds. You, my friend, are going to be a very happy man come Christmas night. Can I send over Mrs. Claus for a bonus?

With love,

Santa

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results