Saturday Night Contest - Unnatural : 24 Hours

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
The way I see it is this:

Methods are getting far too convoluted to do something that could be done 10 times easier.

By convoluting the method to an effect with a complicated sleight or procedure (which granted, may very well be fun to do) you're making the effect harder to follow for the spectator and thus the magical effect becomes lost amongst the procedure.

Thus what Ineski's video is showing is that whilst he's apparently not doing anything but toying with a card, he's doing many sleights to accomplish what could be done with more conventional means.

That's... how I'm seeing it anyway.

- Sean

yep, that's what it's supposed to look like. And good job making the video in such a short time.

Thanks I felt rushed but I wanted to be involved since it's really the first SNC I've been involved in. But I get what you guys are saying now. Thanks!

Anyways I slowed it down and made one with a little better lighting this is my final submission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGRAMqj9aRM

Thanks!

Some of the sleights used: Double lift, couple different top changes, Second deal, Tenkai Palm a couple times, and a drop change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
ok, I decided to re-post my video. here. I realized that it doesn't matter if you believe it is real, I know it is and over a chat just showed it to some members(nexus, andy and maybe rd- don't know if you made it). If you believe I did nothing, that means I've done my job. enjoy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results