The Virts and Anaconda...

Aug 28, 2009
"They seem to have time to delete comments,

But not enough time to send us the links to the products we paid for…"

That's my favorite comment.

lol. totally was thinking the same thing.

I also find it pretty funny that a lot of the people who disagreed with me in the beginning changed their mind. Thanks for your newfound support.

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
This is how I pass the time, waiting for the digital downloads.

Attachments

• daren_fail.jpg
    daren_fail.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 702
  • anaconda_fail.jpg
    anaconda_fail.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 179
Aug 28, 2009
I sent an email to Huron asking why he waited until Today to let us know there has been issues processing our orders for the downloads. This was his reply.

Hi Chris.

I waited until today as I've been spending every day doing my best to
solve the CVV2 problem, especially since the web programmer who I
obtained the script from for the streamlined check out customization
just dropped customer support,
leaving me stranded to solve this on my
own.

I hope you understand. Thanks Chris.

Huron

lol, it just smacked me how ironic this was.... :D

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
I think it pretty obvious what they should do... even though I doubt they will do it. With the constant stream of lies evident from this, they should refund everyone, then make the anaconda a free download.

Obviously them overpaying for the DVD's , and over hyping the product problems, and their horrible customer service that a 8 year old could do better than needs to change.

Unless they do this, they will not have my respect, I'm afraid a refund is the only possible way!

Jun 8, 2008
I got mine as well.
Heh they flood our email boxes with Hype but they don't email us when there is a problem.

BUT i'm happy I got the eye cut download.

I wonder if the Anaconda dvd shipped :)

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Got mine too. After watching, realized that the text for the right handed version is left handed. They filmed it right, but didn't change the wording. At least in the beginning.

May 9, 2008
Wow, finally received it at 7am this morning. Yesterday afternoon, I emailed Huron and he said he was uploading a vastly improved version of the eye cut tutorial, and that it would be up in a few hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 28, 2009
well, I guess something good came of this....

Huron e-mailed me back this morning and apologized for everything. He also made a VERY generous offer I'd feel guilty taking him up on, so I declined and we agreed that instead of a refund he'd ship the DVD. All is well.

I'm a easy man to please. I look forward getting my DVD. :D

Nov 30, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
well, I guess something good came of this....

Huron e-mailed me back this morning and apologized for everything. He also made a VERY generous offer I'd feel guilty taking him up on, so I declined and we agreed that instead of a refund he'd ship the DVD. All is well.

I'm a easy man to please. I look forward getting my DVD. :D

lol what was the offer?

D

Deleted member 2755

Well I'm glad everything turned out ok for everyone. Hopefully when the Virts do their next release, it won't be a mess. I'm sure they learned something this time around. I do think they should had refunded a little bit of the money spent back to everyone who bought the DVD and download, as they messed up quite a few times. Even so, everyone has gotten their material and all is well. It's obvious that the Virts were very unprofessional when doing this release, but I'm sure that they themselves know they were unprofessional at this point. I'm sure they have seen this thread by now. Glad to know that the Virts apologized for everything, and for some people, even offered some special deals (even though I think everyone who made a purchase should had gotten some sort of special offers). Good to know everything worked out though in the end. :)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results