Getting a kiss successfully after a trick?

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Here, if you really want to get a girl interested in you. Learn Palm reading. A lot of girls/women find it very interesting and intimate.

Sep 1, 2007
The way he phrased the question made it seem like he was going to use it as a means to get laid. Now everybody jumping down his throat was a bit much.

93% of human communication is non-verbal. In text, an average of 40% of meaning gets lost. It never occurred to anyone to ask him to develop the thought?

Hmm, that's strange... I said that last sentence as a question. As if I didn't already know the answer.

Steer, "The art of Seduction"?
That sounds like a raper's "how-to" guide.

Case in point. Most of you two-faced jackals go with a knee-jerk reaction because it's easier than thinking.

Here, if you really want to get a girl interested in you. Learn Palm reading. A lot of girls/women find it very interesting and intimate.

I prefer Docc Hilford's System 88. Matches better with my lupine gaze.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Yeah, which makes the insults that Wangruo has had slung at him pretty ****ing self-righteous and hypocritical.

Im not going to justify the other guys here, Yeah, some of the comments were out of the line.

The only time I did call him out was when he tried to neg the question he asked. I don't like people that can't stand behind their words.

And is the stick really so far up our asses that a guy wanting to flirt with magic is actually worthy of outrage? Look at this thread. Look at it and tell with a straight face that any of you are justified in acting like a bunch of howler monkeys.

As I said, take a look at the example ( the thread) I gave you,I probably read this forum everyday, and most of the time the responses to this kind of threads aren't all that bad like now. ( I can't actually find the right words in english to explain myself but I will try). I'll try to do it with an example.

Le'ts pretend Im a 8 year old boy, and I did something really bad, obviously my mom is going to be furious at me, and she begins to yell at me etc. Then moments later my little sis trips down and breaks down a glass of water, then my mother (wich is in a current angry state) starts to yell at her like there is no tomorrow. Even if breaking a glass of water is not an offense.

In my opinion that's kinda what happened here, the forums are in a real bad state and most of us overreacted over this guy. I accept that.

And how am I wrong about your evaluation?
I'm judging the guy over his words.

I've been ignored before
Meaning that he has been rejected a kiss after a trick in the past
the success rate is fairly low
Meaning that he has been trying for some time now.
anyone who has any tips?
He is asking for the right formula to get a kiss after the trick.

My mistake if I didn't expressed myself well.

Sep 1, 2007
The only time I did call him out was when he tried to neg the question he asked. I don't like people that can't stand behind their words.

Well considering I frequently find myself having to defend unpopular opinions, maybe it's just me being a softy by feeling sympathetic.

In my opinion that's kinda what happened here, the forums are in a real bad state and most of us overreacted over this guy. I accept that.

Admitting to a mistake is one thing. Making amends is another. How many of these jackals do you think will apologize?

My mistake if I didn't expressed myself well.

No, I'm saying it's an unfair assumption that this is an obsession that will lead to a slippery slope. There's not enough context to make that judgment.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Well a lot of them DID have a point. Even if it was a bit blunt. This isn't eharmony or a dating site. This a magic site to talk about the newest Wayne Houchin or Theory11 product. The question really should have been asked on a pick up artist forum. There it would have gotten a better response.

Although his post did say that has tried it before and got shot down. So, that leads to the thinking that he doesn't really care about how he gets a kiss, as long as he gets one.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Admitting to a mistake is one thing. Making amends is another. How many of these jackals do you think will apologize?

I highly doubt that they will post in this thread again.

Then again, I overreacted as well, thanks for making me see my mistake, I didn't see beyon the popular belief. My apologies to the TC

Sep 1, 2007
Well a lot of them DID have a point.

Echoing store-bought opinions does not mean one has a point.

The question really should have been asked on a pick up artist forum. There it would have gotten a better response.

Well, that's not strictly true either. A lot of those places are going downhill these days.

Although his post did say that has tried it before and got shot down. So, that leads to the thinking that he doesn't really care about how he gets a kiss, as long as he gets one.

Did I forget to mention that the lack of non-verbal communication means that we tend to filter communication through the lens of whatever mood we happen to be in at the time?

Actually, it makes me feel more sympathetic. Dude's asking for help and admitting that what he's been doing isn't working. The forum's reaction? Scream at it until it goes away! Oh yeah, that's sure to fix any problem he may have.

I highly doubt that they will post in this thread again.

Meaning they won't have learned a god damn thing and will just continue to a ****-eating horsefly in the face of mature behavior for years to come.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
You do realize that you also have done that as well. There are a ton of your topics/posts that have you yelling at people for whatever reason.

The problem here is that this is the internet. You generally do not talk the same way as you type. So like you said. Non verbal communication is harder to decipher.

I have already gave him advice on how to get a girl interested in him.

Sep 1, 2007
You do realize that you also have done that as well. There are a ton of your topics/posts that have you yelling at people for whatever reason.

Two things. First of all, I've quietly taken steps to atone for my mistakes in the past. Outside of RD, who here has tried to apologize for acting like a ****wit in this thread?

Second, are you trying to suggest that my sins excuse those of another?

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i'll admit i acted too quickly and joined in on the fun at calling this guy a loser.

i still think that using magic to get girls/kisses/w.e.

is tacky.

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
If she doesn't kiss you the first time. Pee on her again.

^I love this man. No homo.

Thanks everyone who quoted me and agreed with my posts. That means a lot considering some of you guys have been in the game much much longer than I have.

I think I've about talked myself out of steam today so I'll just address some things briefly...

Steer-I read Art of Seduction it was really interesting but I feel like it made attraction out to be much more complicated than it needs to be. That said, there is a lot of good food for thought in there. If you get a chance check out RSD's Blueprint series. There is some stuff in there that has severely improved how I relate to everyone, enhanced my understanding of myself etc. Take my advice here with a grain of salt tho because I am saying a 400 page book is making attraction too complicated then recommending blueprint which is like 20 hours of video. My bad. Also, wow good cop/bad cop actually worked?! *respect knuckles*

Randy
I agree with the palm reading thing. Most girls LOOOOOOOOOOVE that stuff and it also will improve your cold reading skills or be that much better if you already have cold reading skills.

RDThanks for quoting me and also thats huge of you to apologize like that. I remember seeing a video you had posted and thinking how it was a perfect example of flirting through your magic without using 'flirt magic'. It was something like the girls (who were obviously into you) asked how you did that and you said "I have magic fingers". I remember thinking to myself "Dude has GOT those girls".

And I realized this wasn't as brief as I planned. I just hope we didn't scare Wangruo off. He asks one question and launches a 9 page debate lol.

Sep 1, 2007
Steer-I read Art of Seduction it was really interesting but I feel like it made attraction out to be much more complicated than it needs to be. That said, there is a lot of good food for thought in there. If you get a chance check out RSD's Blueprint series. There is some stuff in there that has severely improved how I relate to everyone, enhanced my understanding of myself etc. Take my advice here with a grain of salt tho because I am saying a 400 page book is making attraction too complicated then recommending blueprint which is like 20 hours of video. My bad.

Greene backs up every statement he makes with so much evidence that the bibliography to each of his books is large enough to use as a crude, but effective weapon. Some would say that over-complicates things. I say it just makes the case all the stronger.

Anyway, RSD have some interesting material, but I'm more of a David D kind of guy. The Mastery program in particular was very enlightening.

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
Haunter I want to have sex with you No homo. Did that last part make you feel any less insecure?

I hate that phrase "No homo."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuwC0WIHcMI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJnlPP7jm5s

For me saying no homo has a lot less to do with my insecurities and much more to do with any possible insecurities the person I'm talking to may have. I'm straight but have gay friends, been to gay clubs, hug my guy friends etc. etc. I'm actually really comfortable with my sexuality. People are fairly conservative around here and truthfully my behavior can make others uncomfortable at times so I take fun little measures like that. Guess its not your cup of tea. Also, your hypothetically wanting to have sex with me doesn't make me insecure at all. It puts me in an awkward place since I am straight and seeing someone but I am flattered nonetheless.

SteerI actually enjoyed all the side notes and historical anecdotes the most. I think it was in the section for the dandy one of the side notes told the story of Hermaphroditus and I was like "So THATS where the word comes from!". Lots of good stuff. I just feel like he makes the process out to be more drawn out and time consuming than it necessarily has to be.

Jul 13, 2009
For me saying no homo has a lot less to do with my insecurities and much more to do with any possible insecurities the person I'm talking to may have. I'm straight but have gay friends, been to gay clubs, hug my guy friends etc. etc. I'm actually really comfortable with my sexuality. People are fairly conservative around here and truthfully my behavior can make others uncomfortable at times so I take fun little measures like that. Guess its not your cup of tea. Also, your hypothetically wanting to have sex with me doesn't make me insecure at all. It puts me in an awkward place since I am straight and seeing someone but I am flattered nonetheless.

Who said it was hypothetical...No homo. But your paragraph is what I was trying to explain. You said saying something incredibly homosexual made you feel awkward, I really didn't really need to say what I said. Granted my sentence was an extreme, but if you say something and you feel the need to insert a term I wish would die with Global Warming (It was 30 blinking degrees in Texas is the world getting hotter???) to hopefully dispel any potential damage to you or the other, then it is probably best not said by you. Just my opinion. PAUSE! *Breaks the fourth wall and talks to the audience of none.* That really should go with anything unless you really know the person, people sue for the silliest of things now a days.

Silver

Ps

I love your purple skin call me at (267)645-WOLF if you want a good time you ghastly pokemon you. Oh and No Homo. :p

Dec 30, 2008
Seriously, if someone doesn't video tape themself peeing on a girl and send it to me, I'm going to be angry.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results