Getting a kiss successfully after a trick?

Sep 3, 2007
No, you were banned for acting like a drunken tool to everybody. I couldn't in good conscience stand up for you when you acted like that. There were multiple occasions where I defended you behind the scenes, but I had to draw the line somewhere. It was your own goddamn fault, so don't blame it on me, you ****ing child.

Frankly Alex, and this is what keeps me up at night. I don't care so much. You think I am a child? You are acting like the guy that knows everyone and tells everyone else how to act. At least I still have my humanity.

I tried to help you when you got banned from this site. I read your book and you wouldn't consider advice (even though it was ****ty). Don't talk to me as if I'm a child.

Sep 1, 2007
Frankly Alex, and this is what keeps me up at night. I don't care so much. You think I am a child? You are acting like the guy that knows everyone and tells everyone else how to act. At least I still have my humanity.

I tried to help you when you got banned from this site. I read your book and you wouldn't consider advice (even though it was ****ty). Don't talk to me as if I'm a child.

When did you ever give me feedback on my book? Don't bull**** a bull****ter. You want to teach me a lesson in criticism? Post a review of it.

I did respect you at one point, Drew, but then you started taking us all for granted. And if you want to pretend that you're the victim of a conspiracy or that I somehow owe you, then I have nothing more to say to you. Take it to PM from here on out if you want to continue this little farce.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
This thread needs to be closed. The problem was solved already and this whole bickering thing between everybody and Steerpike is not only stupid and childish, but it's pretty much beyond everybody.

The main poster asked for a simple way to get a kiss after an effect. I gave him that answer with the idea of Palm Reading. The problem is done and over. If you guys still want to wage this silly war on each other over who should apologize and who shouldn't. Then take it up over the PM's.

Jul 13, 2009
You can't win a war one on one, the thread does not need to close but allowed to just burn out and disappear. Plus I hate it when things get to real in a thread that someone feels the need to poke there head in and say, "Ohhh This thread needs to be closed, the poster blah blah blah." Here is some advice, pop some popcorn and read the threads it is certainly entertaining to read even better then TV.

Jul 13, 2009
Actually you can, it's called Espionage and the CIA does it all the time.

CIA is an organization not just a single person, Espionage is pretty much the same. Sure it is one person collecting data, but that one single person does not stop the war, the people he/she takes it to does like a tool, it makes the job easier to get done.

Besides my point is private messaging allows one on one interaction. This conflict that is going on is between more then two people, let them duke it out who the heck cares? I am pretty sure that this thread has been on the front long enough for every regular member here to know that this thread has turned to an opinion war. If you are to close a thread feelings just fester and become infections.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
How ironic, a guy states the bad state that the forums have and the thread gets closed the next day.

But a thread like this can last weeks and no one does a thing.

Gotta love T11

Jul 13, 2009
How ironic, a guy states the bad state that the forums have and the thread gets closed the next day.

But a thread like this can last weeks and no one does a thing.

Gotta love T11

To be fair RD the other thread, (Although inspiring) Really didn't have anything magically related to it, other then it was a form of complacency in which the poster posted a thread where posters were called into question onto why the lack of thoughtful or thought provoking threads.

On the other paw this thread has potential still to go 180 back to magic, where as the other really didn't have magic ties to begin with.

However this could possibly just be me rationalizing. :p I think I love hearing myself talk. (I talk as I type)

Jan 16, 2008
After a few pages without the threadstarter, I'd like to know if Wangruo is still here, or of doing better things than reading 14 pages of debating and reasoning.
Don't worry, I've read all 14 pages. I haven't learned a thing since the 2nd page though...

Jul 13, 2009
After a few pages without the threadstarter, I'd like to know if Wangruo is still here, or of doing better things than reading 14 pages of debating and reasoning.
Don't worry, I've read all 14 pages. I haven't learned a thing since the 2nd page though...

Hmm you probably didn't look close enough I suggest actually reading the posts and not skimming over them like a school text book. There are some good posts that give great advice past the second page. I learned more about people reading this post then actually talking to someone one on one.

Jan 16, 2008
@Keoke I really wasn't skimming Mr. SilverFang :( I swear.

Mind quoting them so I can reread those memorable posts? Thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results