Forum Suggestion

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Yeah man...quit ruining the vibes bruh...

And yes I am. I act different here because I am treated differently. =D And do I act different here in a good or bad way?

Haha; I find you more laid back and friendlier on the Penguin Forums, but that's just me. 8D

Mar 4, 2010
Haha; I find you more laid back and friendlier on the Penguin Forums, but that's just me. 8D

That's because I'm allowed to be myself there. Here, I'm in the lion's den so I have to put my troll-mode on otherwise I'd get chewed up and spit out. ;)

By the way, what is your user on Penguin?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
That's because I'm allowed to be myself there. Here, I'm in the lion's den so I have to put my troll-mode on otherwise I'd get chewed up and spit out. ;)

By the way, what is your user on Penguin?

Ah... I see! ;)

My username- Inferno_Kaiser

Mar 4, 2010
this is actually pretty bad based on the magic. No, you are not the best magician in the world. Or, are you?

I am dammit. I am David Blaine mixed with Jason Latimer and Harry Houdini. I'm street, stage and slippery. What now?!

PS: This forum must have an anti-caps filter. Black hell.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey

I have to say I prefer the other Kris Deagle. Needless to say there are lots of folks from other forums here and what you say here influences their opinions of you elsewhere. I saw how some of what you said in the Gimmicks thread was taken out of context (somehow you opinion that slight of hand was more important than gimmicks became twisted to if you use gimmicks you suck) and people took it upon themselves to attack you personally. But I don't think there is no need to become a troll because of that. By acting like a troll, you are justifying people's perception (which perception I think is incorrect) and, in many ways, exacerbating what is this forum's greatest weakness by generating a lot of worthless posts which burry the worthwhile posts.

Something to think about.

Sep 1, 2007

Actually, acting like a chimp with a head wound as you've been doing so far makes me wonder if I should even bother trying to help you. Quite frankly my opinion of you in general is a lot worse than it used to be now that I see you think you can turn any thread into your personal playground on a whim. People like you are the reason the intelligent members of the board are jumping ship.

Mar 4, 2010
I have to say I prefer the other Kris Deagle. Needless to say there are lots of folks from other forums here and what you say here influences their opinions of you elsewhere. I saw how some of what you said in the Gimmicks thread was taken out of context (somehow you opinion that slight of hand was more important than gimmicks became twisted to if you use gimmicks you suck) and people took it upon themselves to attack you personally. But I don't think there is no need to become a troll because of that. By acting like a troll, you are justifying people's perception (which perception I think is incorrect) and, in many ways, exacerbating what is this forum's greatest weakness by generating a lot of worthless posts which burry the worthwhile posts.

Something to think about.

Possibly, however, the reason why I do not contribute any sensible posts here (well, I do, you just have to not be in one of three threads) is because no-one else is posting sensibly either, it's always negative and/full of expletives. Except for maybe you, RO, everyone else has been attack, attack, attack so there seems no point to be myself.

Actually, acting like a chimp with a head wound as you've been doing so far makes me wonder if I should even bother trying to help you. Quite frankly my opinion of you in general is a lot worse than it used to be now that I see you think you can turn any thread into your personal playground on a whim. People like you are the reason the intelligent members of the board are jumping ship.

I am not jumping ship just yet. ;)

Sep 3, 2007
Possibly, however, the reason why I do not contribute any sensible posts here (well, I do, you just have to not be in one of three threads) is because no-one else is posting sensibly either, it's always negative and/full of expletives. Except for maybe you, RO, everyone else has been attack, attack, attack so there seems no point to be myself.

I am not jumping ship just yet. ;)

Stick around. There is a plank awaiting!

Jul 13, 2009
Possibly, however, the reason why I do not contribute any sensible posts here (well, I do, you just have to not be in one of three threads) is because no-one else is posting sensibly either, it's always negative and/full of expletives.

Hold up!

This is the silliest logic that has been posted in a while that didn't come from me. I am not acting mature because others aren't acting mature as well? Do you see the problem with the rationalization?

If you really felt you landed in a lion's den you should of got the heck out, the door is open. Instead you decided to pitch completely non nonsensical posts that did little to nothing. People were calling you out on your beliefs about gimmicks vs. Sleight of hand. It happens, people here actually question other people's opinions instead of going with the flow and saying, "Yeah I totally agree with this post."

That is why I like theory11.

Mar 4, 2010
Hold up!

This is the silliest logic that has been posted in a while that didn't come from me. I am not acting mature because others aren't acting mature as well? Do you see the problem with the rationalization?

If you really felt you landed in a lion's den you should of got the heck out, the door is open. Instead you decided to pitch completely non nonsensical posts that did little to nothing. People were calling you out on your beliefs about gimmicks vs. Sleight of hand. It happens, people here actually question other people's opinions instead of going with the flow and saying, "Yeah I totally agree with this post."

That is why I like theory11.

Yes but instead of doing it in the appropriate manner, they did it incorrectly thus I responded in the way I did. However, that thread has long been closed so we can move on to a better and brighter future.

Wait...that sounds like I'm running for president...

Also, non nonsensical post is a double negative.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results