Elite Prestidigitation's Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Thansk for the welcome guy....I am not cocky...I am actually quite Humble and Modest.

They are real...although I dont mind the fake one is you know what I mean....You probably dont....
Also I leave you with the words of a great Person....

Read that and try to keep up

My grammar is the way I want it to be...I do not allow failure..If I choose to write a certain way then you better get used to it...

This is essentially what I said earlier...No one tells me how to write and express myself in a public forum...
I am an elite Academic...I doubt anyone here has the same level of intellect as me....

Thanks Member...you sound like a smart member..I will take you under my wing..If you have any questions let me know..
I will share with you my superior knowledge and know-how....Huuuuuge Privilege btw....
And it is not a Right..it s a privilege....I mean wow a direct line to me...
Doesn't get any better than that..

If I choose to type Like this you must accept it...This is the way Elite members type..You think is amusing?...I know is amusing how you type just like everybody else you normie...
You Should try to imitate me..Learn by My glorious example...

Also I am modest/Humble....Really...
Thats why chicks dig me.

are you asking me if I like one of the most important magicians...The greatest modern magician in this generation?....That Guy essentially created what you call "cardistry" alone....
To answer your question...yes he is pretty cool...He defines what a modern magician should be...

btw My favorite "magical" figure is Criss Angel....

Thanks for the Welcome T11....:)
And you guy do not tell me what to do....I will do as I please and Upload said Video when I want to...
Heck I may even make it a payperview....It is that good...
My looks?......
My body was chiseled to perfection....like a statue of a Greek god...
Technology can and has confirmed this.....The procedure never fails and Is 100% legit and unbias...
Free from human emotions such as jealousy....100% accuracy..no margin of error
From Anaface.com "analyse your face"
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5305/bpture.jpg ........
As you can see that should had been a perfect 10....The siftware Obviously took that fraction of a point away because Chicks talk to me and I have great hair....
The robot is obviously jealous.....Just like everybody else.....
Why is Everybody jealous?.....
Because I am sexi,charismatic, hot, funny, fashionable, hip ,helpful, smart, kute ,and I am humble/modest ect........
The whole package really, and overall the most pleasant person you could ever meet....
And I didn't even mention My enormous amount of card knowledge and perfect execution of every technique...

HAHAHAH I had a great time reading your replies!!

very,very funny!!

It astounds me that noone gets what this guy is getting at, it's obvious he's poking fun at some of the class acts we find in magic forums these days and he's baiting you guys. My advice is thank him for his sense of humor and have a good chuckle and move on.

Shane

Aug 4, 2010
...Thats it.... I'm bringing out the big guns.

*outdated lolcat*

Devoid of originality as a toddler could predict....

HAHAHAH I had a great time reading your replies!!

very,very funny!!

You can laugh all you want.... but why you’d find it amusing to have their comments fall flat in the face of informed opinion is hard to imagine.....

It astounds me that noone gets what this guy is getting at, it's obvious he's poking fun at some of the class acts we find in magic forums these days and he's baiting you guys. My advice is thank him for his sense of humor and have a good chuckle and move on.

Shane

You are not me...I am me...You can try to be me...You should try...But you will not succeed..
Don't you ever pretend you know what it is that I am doing...I would never poke fun of anyone...I am the kindest person you will ever not meet...I am above that.

Elite, can you tell us the best way to get a kiss from a girl?

I can and I will....soon..

Just a reminder, it was me and demon5magic who started the "lol cats ruining threads" trend.

Oh My How clever....:rolleyes:
Don't you dare post those moronic pictures in my thread or I will report your ass to the staff....

Jul 13, 2009
First of all from one elite to another, I just want to say:

80a4d0ae-00ee-410e-b47a-8de6788b5870.jpg

I find your posts to be very informative:

loldogs-funny-dog-pictures-im-seriousthis-is-my-serious-face.jpg

Please oh master,

funny-dog-pictures-masters-english.jpg

I am hungry for your knowledge!

Aug 4, 2010
I don't think he knows :p lol. This thread is very amusing though!

I do know....I got the ladies all over me...Did you not read my OP?

First of all from one elite to another, I just want to say:

*pic*

I find your posts to be very informative:

*pic*

Please oh master,

*pic*

I am hungry for your knowledge!

Is funny how some people still have to communicate using pictures..... :p
But thanks for the support guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...