Improving T11

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I dont agree with embedding youtube videos..

I would like:
-More Smiles..
-Maybe rename the TRICKS section, because the trilogy and dangerous arent really TRICKS..
-Add to the personal profile, an option to see who were the last peole that watched your profile..
-Delete post option, there are SO MANY double posts out there, that can be just one :S...
-Nothing I can remember right now.

Oct 6, 2007
MORE VIDEOS OF THE ARTISTS PERFORMING!!!

A DVD DEDICATED TO THE ASPECTS OF MAGIC THAT AREN'T USUALLY TAUGHT- MISDIRECTION, PERFORMING TIPS, ETC. As well as their opinions of topics such as stooges and gaffs/gimmicks.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I want a collab book of all the theory11 artists... with at least one trick from each. Preferably previously unpublished, but no matter. That would probably be one of my favorite books of all time.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
off topic forum
dvd on presentation-misdirection, how to judge people etc, make a 6 hours 3 dvd set on this..id buy it instantly

until then, t11 is nothing more than a clone of E

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
dvd on presentation-misdirection, how to judge people etc, make a 6 hours 3 dvd set on this..id buy it instantly

I vote for a book, not a DVD. You can put so much more info in books. Plus, for me, it's more fun to sit back and enjoy a good essay/book than sit there for six hours glued to the TV set.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I know that now Raiker is helping with the media section, I dont know if its your fault so I cant blame anyone, the thing is that before the media was MORE EXCLUSIVE not a crappy video would be accepted, now there are vids that shouldnt be there, and there are, the last 2 weeks or so, I've been noticing it, and I know I'm not the only one that think that, because I asked another member and he said the same, so whats up guys? it was more about QUALITY than QUANTITY, you should be more strict accepting vids.. I'm not gonna menction any name of the vids, because they may feel bad or something..

I hope everyone post their opinion about it :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results