One Among Eleven : Image Submissions

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
cory man great pics, especially the second one! and also katie, pluss everyone whos put some creative shiz in... damn i missed this contest, i would of taken some better photos as the wrist one was just done on a whim... anyway nice photos, looking forward to seeing the section... :D

Dec 7, 2007
coincidence that there are 11 pages eh. but i might have ruined it

and to the people who submitted pictures, great work! keep em coming

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
wish i'd found this contest earlier, i found it on sunday, lol! i really would of liked an uncut sheet of guardians, is there a possibilty of another photo competiton, i have such a sick idea.... :D

Sep 2, 2007
wish i'd found this contest earlier, i found it on sunday, lol! i really would of liked an uncut sheet of guardians, is there a possibilty of another photo competiton, i have such a sick idea.... :D
While the Saturday Night Contest has ended, additional and continued submissions are welcome. The best of these submissions (that are displayed in this thread) will be featured and utilized in a new section of the site, showcasing theory11 members from around the world.

Keep the images coming... (I'll try to submit some, as well.)

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
hmm yeh i guess, but ive got a pic in there already as mine was the first one, the one with the label on the wrist, check the SNC video.... and also to get my new pic idea into reality i need a weekend really and its too late now..... :( ah well im sure in the future there will be another contest... :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results