Control is Coming

Sep 1, 2007
The links are very easy to find if you know where to look. And after a little while they become easier and easier to spot.

Seems like a lot of hassle to go through for little pay-off.

Honestly, I'd prefer it if the various retailers would drop the pretense and just give us a rough idea of when to expect a certain product. The Black Ghosts have no set release date, but we do have a rough idea of when they're coming out, so I know to set aside a little cash and when to expect it.

I don't care if they give us the exact day and hour of Control's release, but I wish they wouldn't make us jump through digital hoops just to find out what quarter it's going to be released in. It seems so gratuitous.

Sep 2, 2007
Honestly, I'd prefer it if the various retailers would drop the pretense and just give us a rough idea of when to expect a certain product. The Black Ghosts have no set release date, but we do have a rough idea of when they're coming out, so I know to set aside a little cash and when to expect it.

I don't care if they give us the exact day and hour of Control's release, but I wish they wouldn't make us jump through digital hoops just to find out what quarter it's going to be released in. It seems so gratuitous.
No one said that they set up obstacles and roadblocks, in order for us to find the exact day and hour of Control's release.

The thread started off with an idea that "Control is Coming." Others asked how would he know. I simply suggested that there might be a hidden link, of which we know nothing. Is there? I don't know, as it was a suggestion.

Regarding the potential timetable of the releases -- theory11 has stated that Witness is coming out the 31st of October, and that TnR will be released on the 23rd of November. There is no dense cloud surrounding the release dates of product -- it's all stated in the Tricks Section for all to see.

I understand that some people don't have the time to go searching for hidden links, like that for the Witness Contest. It's not mandatory. Some people enjoy it, whereas others don't. It's about one's tastes and preferences.

Cheers,
JTM

D

Deleted member 2755

I give up on looking for the secret link.:( I think I'll just wait for an official public announcement. Anyone wanna PM me or post another hint on where to look?:p All I really noticed was Wayne checking his pulse on the front page.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
The thread started off with an idea that "Control is Coming." Others asked how would he know. I simply suggested that there might be a hidden link, of which we know nothing. Is there? I don't know, as it was a suggestion.

Based on the posts here, I got the impression that there was one, and it was already found.

There is no dense cloud surrounding the release dates of product -- it's all stated in the Tricks Section for all to see.

I didn't say there was. I just said this whole secret trailer fad is gratuitous. I don't see any point to it.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just an FYI, no new hidden links were posted this weekend. Didn't want you guys to look for anything that isn't there. We did, however, update the pictures in the top flash section of the main page-- some cool pics. Check it.

Sep 1, 2007
im glad there isn't a link because i still havent found the witness contest link. I dont have enought time to do all that searching. I heard it was easy to find, but i guess im just not getting the clues.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I cant wait for "Control"!

To be honest, neither can I. I can't wait to see what Wayne has done to make a pusle stopping effect more unique than the other versions before it. If we know Wayne, and most of us do...he wont dissapoint.

I'm just going to have to add that DVD to my Wayne Houchin collection. I told him on his myspace that he needs to release the Wayne Houchin box set for a cool $100. However, I think if he actually did that he'd get labeled as a "sell-out" for something like that. But, I don't know. I'd buy it if I didn't already own most of his effects. *mumbles something about needing Sinful*...

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
(Sorry, I haven't read all the posts in this thread)

Umm,

Based on what?

-Zodiac-

Watch the images on the main page of Theory11.com for a while, and you'll see what we are all talking about. Here's a hint. It's a image of Waynes hands and a very classy looking watch.

Hah, but here's the kicker...he's checking his *gasp* PULSE!

:D

Shane K.

Oct 23, 2007
guys control has beed out for years it has been in books since i strated magic look in your 100 tricks with a tumb(sp) tip

guys control has beed out for years it has been in books since i strated magic look in your 100 tricks with a tumb(sp) tip

This is a method that is Wayne Houchins. And has never been released, there is numerous ways to stop your heart-beat (without going into exposure) except Waynes version is his own and unique from others. So, please look into something before you rip it.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results