$4.95 Discount Not Working?

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Dang it. I was looking forward to getting a sweet discount on cookie cutter.

Some people are just flat out losers who can't even appreciate 1 free item.

Tell me will these same people be getting paid tax free while still taking advantage of foodstamps and speaking on government (tax payer) paid cell phones?

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
Dang it. I was looking forward to getting a sweet discount on cookie cutter.

Some people are just flat out losers who can't even appreciate 1 free item.

Tell me will these same people be getting paid tax free while still taking advantage of foodstamps and speaking on government (tax payer) paid cell phones?

be careful man. i do agree with you but some people actually need that stuff

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
God****, i just cannot express my anger ...

Just got back from school and saw that i could have one FREE trick, i was so hyped about it, i was really happy. But then i saw that because of some selfish dumb *****, barely anyone can benefit from it. That's something that really pisses me off as there are people that really wanna learn something, just not uncover the method.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Anyway, T11 tried to give us one free trick to show their appreciation, although i did not benefit from it, i HIGHLY appreciate it ... Thank You T11

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I think that the easiest solution, besides my earlier mentioned one to shoot the abusers in another thread*, is to just have a computer send out random codes to everyone and only one per IP address. But, I am sure that this is easier said than done.

-G

*Although, I suppose that there would be a lot of legal trouble from this. However, I am sure that if we just explained the situation to the authorities, we would be fine/congratulated.

May 18, 2008
Dang... If I were you, I would make it to where you HAVE to have had an account for at least a month (or longer than 2 days) before you can use it.

Thanks for trying, Theory11... I was SUPER excited when I got that email... :(

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Typical teenage forum users for you. Let us know if it goes back into effect; I'd love to take advantage of your kindness! ;)

If you guys decide not to "relaunch" it, though, I appreciate it, anyway.

May 25, 2010
Mexico City
I thought this would happen, people do not appreciate the good things, i hope you get those aholes , and give them a BIG punishment, ban them for life!

On the other side I'm glad I got something for FREEEEEEE(Adam Sandler style), I'm watching the Shinobi Control!, I think it is quite aweome that Theory11 pampers its customers with this amazing promos!!

Thanks T11, I really appreciate it.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I got lucky. And got me some 3 FRY. Quite enjoyable. Thanks to Theory 11. And hopefully they will be able to figure this thing out. Always sucks when this happens. But as others have said, no doubt they are working their hardest to fix the situation.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
God****, i just cannot express my anger ...

Just got back from school and saw that i could have one FREE trick, i was so hyped about it, i was really happy. But then i saw that because of some selfish dumb *****, barely anyone can benefit from it. That's something that really pisses me off as there are people that really wanna learn something, just not uncover the method.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Anyway, T11 tried to give us one free trick to show their appreciation, although i did not benefit from it, i HIGHLY appreciate it ... Thank You T11

This. Exactly my thoughts.

Ian

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
That's not cool.
JB's trying to do a nice thing for everyone here and some members ruin it for everyone.
Lucky me, I was able to get my free download of triple shuffle by Joel Paschall within a few minutes upon receiving the email. Thanks JB.

After downloading and watching the video, I knew someone was going to abuse the system with a proxy or something to that effect and ruin it for the rest of the community.
It's sad how we're all trying to strive to make magic an art form, when we don't respect it ourselves and try and take from the creators. If we treat the art this way, how can we expect anyone else to respect it?

A lot of legit members missed out here but it's the thought that counts JB, and if anyone on here can't see that then, well it is what it is.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results