If you really had some magic power...

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
What would your power be? I mean, what effect you create with "magic" would you like to come true? Short object teleportation, color changing thing, disapear/appearing thing, TnR? I would love to perceive the near futur to predict card and the like, or telekinesis to really make small thing move by itself.

Feb 9, 2011
I really like it to be the super power to control the time. With that, you could make yourself or anything else vanish by just keeping it away while the time of your spectators is paused and only you could move. It's like the basic camera tricks but this time, cameras are not needed. :) I guess almost everything could be done with this kind of super power. :)

Only the downside is, you get to be older than anyone else in the world. LOL :D

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
The ability to teleport a milimeter away from my position
the ability to control hedgehogs
the ability to be inmune to everything...except bullets, fire and bears...
the ability to move like in The Matrix...but my foes moves the same...

I`ll come back later with more...

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Well...

I already have powers, that I am quite content with.

You stole my line (hahahaha)

In truth however, we really do possess certain "super powers" we're just not aware of them now days; very natural aspects of our more primitive self, such as the awareness of environment that was known to our hunter-gatherer ancestors, even a recent as a century ago let alone several thousands of years ago, before mass civilization took root.

I've mentioned this and even encouraged people to compare certain foundations associated with Mentalism with the actual Occult principles and training techniques so that one can have a better grasp as to the "reality" behind such things; why our more primitive ancestors saw the use of what we view as simple skill-sets and unconscious awareness as something "Magical" and thus, known only to Mystics, Shaman, and Prophets. The fact being that such people weren't frauds or charlatans at an intentional level, just that this and that "thinker" discovered and could better define what the ancients knew and perhaps "misunderstood". After all, Magnets (Loadstone) was still seen as something demonic by the Church well into the 16th century let alone something like electricity.

I do enjoy my paranormal skills; being able to discern things about others, my environment and even locate lost items or for that matter, running water. But I likewise enjoy giving folks perspective on these things so they aren't blind and susceptible to potentially dangerous scenarios.

Feb 17, 2011
Quebec, Canada
You stole my line (hahahaha)

In truth however, we really do possess certain "super powers" we're just not aware of them now days; very natural aspects of our more primitive self, such as the awareness of environment that was known to our hunter-gatherer ancestors, even a recent as a century ago let alone several thousands of years ago, before mass civilization took root.

I've mentioned this and even encouraged people to compare certain foundations associated with Mentalism with the actual Occult principles and training techniques so that one can have a better grasp as to the "reality" behind such things; why our more primitive ancestors saw the use of what we view as simple skill-sets and unconscious awareness as something "Magical" and thus, known only to Mystics, Shaman, and Prophets. The fact being that such people weren't frauds or charlatans at an intentional level, just that this and that "thinker" discovered and could better define what the ancients knew and perhaps "misunderstood". After all, Magnets (Loadstone) was still seen as something demonic by the Church well into the 16th century let alone something like electricity.

I do enjoy my paranormal skills; being able to discern things about others, my environment and even locate lost items or for that matter, running water. But I likewise enjoy giving folks perspective on these things so they aren't blind and susceptible to potentially dangerous scenarios.

Yeah, that's true. Einstein said that reallity is an illusion, albeit a strong one. If we refer to Platon and his cavern, we can live a life of illusion because we rely more on what we see and do not search for the "truth".

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
What Mr. Craig Browning said sort of reminded me of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCLRSboeXxI

Not sure if the entire episode is available online. But the link above is a small part of a really interesting documentary on the Tarahumara tribe who posess....wait for it.....SUPERSPEED!. They later describe how we all had this power but lost it with changing times. There was also this other one on strength, how this skinny 14 year old boy lifted up a car which was crushing his uncle using what is called 'hysterical strength'. Which we can all access when we truly need it. Definately recommend watching this show, Plus I really like the narrator/host's voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results