One Among Eleven : Image Submissions

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Great submissions tonight across the board. Some amazing images.

Tonight's winner was chosen off of the criteria of most artistic and best overall photograph submitted in the timeframe. With that said, the standout member tonight was Cory Landels. Both pictures submitted were very captivating, and both capture the style, vibe, and flair we're looking for in these pictures. Congrats to Cory-- great work.

Katie's picture was great as well, so there's an honorable mention. Katie-- mad props.

I'll keep this thread open-- keep the pictures coming. Like Cory's, like Katie's, and like JoeCarr's-- the more original, the more artistic, and the more you can infuse your own vibe into it, the better. All of the best pictures will be utilized in the new section of the site showcasing theory11 members from around the world. Keep shooting-- there's no limit after tonight's contest. Some cool, grungy settings would be great to shoot in as well.

Very nice work all around-- keep 'em coming!

Sep 2, 2007
Kudos -- there were amazing, indelible, and virtuosic submissions all around. Furthermore, congratulations to Cory -- hope you enjoy your uncut sheet of Bicycle Guardians!

Cheers,
JTM

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Great submissions tonight across the board. Some amazing images.

I'll keep this thread open-- keep the pictures coming. Like Cory's, like Katie's, and like JoeCarr's-- the more original, the more artistic, and the more you can infuse your own vibe into it, the better. All of the best pictures will be utilized in the new section of the site showcasing theory11 members from around the world. Keep shooting-- there's no limit after tonight's contest. Some cool, grungy settings would be great to shoot in as well.

Very nice work all around-- keep 'em coming!

I believe there is no such thing as being too late for picture submissions....

I can't wait to see what everyone has to offer when they have time to think and shoot. I'm really stoked about this.

Love,
Katie

Aug 31, 2007
Yo, I just got home, I can't say I'm entirely... here... right now, but I called Mr. Bayme's number, and all I got was a knock on my door from two cops.

:(

congratulations Cory... you are truly bootylicious.

Mitchell

The single greatest post on theory 11, and Rebel Ace editing it made it oh the sweeter!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results