Reputation Makers: What's Yours?

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I find it kinda sad how much of the reputation maker is from E and T11.
mine is Tivo2.0. HAH kidding...
-Anniversary Waltz Triumph
- Angle Zero (comeon a damn good effect with little work)
-my ACR
-Smoke by Derren Brown cept i use other things than cigs

May 3, 2008
Thread, Invisble Deal from the Devil's Picturebook, Out of This World and Banachek's PK Time. I find those are my most requested effects and they're all fun to perform.

Mar 2, 2008
Sloppy Shuffle Triumph
Biddle Trick
Coin Bend
Laced (this is the best one for me)
Sponge Balls Routine

Those are what got me known throughout my whole high school.

Thats really weird because i'm known for Biddle Trick, Coin Bend (superman), and my Sponge Ball Routine at my school also. But i'm also known for my ACR.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I know a lot of tricks of every kind, but surprisely my reputation maker is the "Trick Switch" from HTDSM, it uses the "Glide", even know everybody here knows that trick, everytime I do it I get huge reactions!!! even when I use Indecent or Believe in the same close up show!!! I think is because they think you messed up.
Also this was the first routine that I learned, before that I only did tricks...What you guys think?

Nov 8, 2008
U.S.
One of my favorites is In a Flash by Jay Sankey. However my all-time absolute favorite routine is time is money by Asi Betesh. Basically, you take out a bill, and borrow a bill from a spectator which is then signed. They are both folded into quarters, and placed perpendicularly on top of each other. You then make one bill vanish, and it appears under the spectator's watch, with the signature. No extra bills or gimmicks. It's also impromtu.

Nov 29, 2008
Stop! by Harry Lorayne
Heat 4 by Nick Elmsley
I am most known for Stigmata tho because that is one of the few tricks i can do without a deck and several of my classmates asked me to perform a trick and i had no cards.

May 10, 2008
-Angle Zero to pocket watch
-Self created Sandwhich effect
-Card-to-Mouth (D&D)
-Self created transposition

Dec 3, 2008
Paul Harris''s Las Vegas Leaper, and this really dumb trick where I shove a pencil up my nose, it's really lame but for whatever reason, people like it. If you watch some videos of The Amazing Jonathan you'll see the trick I'm talking about.

-Ben

Mine has to be the 'Sloppy Shuffle Trimph' as it seems to be called these days. I learnt it from Royal Road to Card Magic when I was 13 (about 10 years ago now!) where it is called 'A Tipsy Trick' and the other night I actually had someone request it, and say it was their favourite trick that I do. Which is quite flattering!

People also seem to talk about my ambitious card routine A fair bit. I also did my Haunted Deck to some work colleagues at our christmas party and now whenever i do some tricks it's always the one we end up talking about (I refuse to show it to them again though, as the mythology building up around it is far better than the trick could ever be!)

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Coin that Falls up (don't remember who it is by...)
Stickman - Richard Sanders

They are all I can remember right now... ACR is a good one... However I don't really like it that much, so I don't perform that unless I've been asked to.

Dec 23, 2007
Florida :[
Stigmata - Its been a year since Ive preformed it and people still ask me to do it
Out Of This World - Perhaps the best card trick in the world
Outlaw - Daniel Madison
Fine Scripture - Daniel Madison

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Card to Sealed Box
Biddle trick
Face value(card combo prediction type effect)
ACR routine
Pip matrix

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Cards

Perception, Loss of perception and Mental Lapse.
All three I created and stray away from the classic 'pick a card' type tricks.

Other

Kolossal Killer (I know it uses cards but still it is not really a card trick).
For Andruzzi, pk touches and any simple centre tear / one ahead routine.

Oct 9, 2008
-Interlace-
Richard Sanders
-Penatrate-(pen in bottle)
Calen Morelli
-Torn and restored transpo-
Not sure who created it
-Hefty penatration v.2-
My version of paul harris's original trick.
-Lit-
Dan white
Dan Huass

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results