1) What was the biggest inspiriation or source for the symbolism in the Sentinels?
2) Why were the pips on the Sentinels made smaller than most custom decks?
3) Can we have any news, details, dates, updates, etc. about the Blue Smoke and Mirrors?
1-Why did you guys take two effects that was already released?? I mean Color Blind was released on Penguin Magic with the name: An Extraordinary Exhibition of Seeing with the Fingertips and SMOKE was already released on the Alan Rorrison website as Shmoke.
2-Why the new deck is called Sentinels?
3-Why you guys don't make a dvd or dvd set with all the tricks on 1-on-1?
1. Who was involved in the new site design and what did they do or contribute?
2. Can we have a protected forum for people who purchased SMOKE so we can discuss ideas and presentation?
3. What made you decide on these particular releases for the 3 year anniversary and was there other stuff in the works you would have liked to include as well?
I recently made my first purchase from you guys and overall I'm massively impressed and pleased.
1) The Sentinels are simply amazing, no doubt about it; based on design only, and including all aspects - backs, faces, jokers, box - are they your new favorite deck? If not, what design tops your list?
2) It's been about a week or so since the launch of the Sentinels, and they still appear to be in stock; was this expected, or did you think they'd fly off the shelves within the first 3 days?
3) The redesigned site looks great and, aside from some bugs that I'm sure you're working out, it's quite the improvement. Have you ever considered adding inventory stock quantities to your various product pages? They needn't be fancy or anything, just a little thing near the "Add to Cart" button that says something like "550 in stock." I feel like this would be a massively useful feature, but I'm not really sure how easily it could be implemented...
1. why and who came up with name and logo of theory11
2. why do the senitals have the pyramid and the eye....something to do with the illuminati or is JB interested in conspiracy theories(theory11 eh?)
3. Will u guys ever make a major dvd project in which ever magician will teach their original tricks/flourishes and techniques?
1. Which theory11 artists contributed into the making of the Sentinels?
2. Do you guys have any news on projects/cards arriving in the upcoming weeks or months?
3. What inspired you to remodel your website?(By the way, it looks GREAT)
(1) What ever happened to the wire?!
(2) What do you currently dislike the most within the art of magic? For example the exposure, trading and sorts or the loyalty of customers, who tend to pair with just one site/company (Theory11, Penguin, Ellusionist) as opposed to being connected to all.