Sooo... I found a deck of Jerry's

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
Hey guys,
I was hoping to get some help. I was looking through the bin of cards at the goodwill and found a deck of Jerry's NuggetsGEDC0884.jpgGEDC0883.jpgGEDC0882.jpg. I know there are fakes out there, so I was wondering if someone would give me some of the tell tale signs of real vs fake Jerry's. They are unopened with the celophane still intact so I cannot fan them to see if they're real or not. They appear to have the darker blue seal as shown in http://www.jerrysnuggetplayingcards.com/articles/warning-fake-jerrys-nugget-playing-cards.html
Let me know what you think.
-Tyler

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
That was quite a find! I bet you're super excited and almost died when you saw them in the store. Take good care of them and sell them back around later on when they increase in value. You'll be glad you didnt use them! Or, you could be glad you got it for 50 cents and start using them. I hear the stock and quality of the cards are very nice and hold up quite well. Whatever you do with them, that's definitely a story to remember!

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
Yea I was pretty blown away to find them. It was in a bin with 70 other decks (mostly arrcos) and the only deck that was unopened was the Jerry's. I'm sorry mehar, there are no more (I triple checked) lol.
If you have the link chriswiehl please share it, i could not find it on his site. Oh and yes gr33nsn0w, they set me back a whole .50
Thanks for the responses!

May 19, 2010
Wow. What a great find.
Maybe this is like a send wonder campaign dan and dave are doing with Jerry's.;)

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
"You should have seen if they had a football for cheap so you could spike it in the parking lot on the way out. Awesome find. Epic even." - Haunter

Yea they did have a a football; but someone ruined it by writing all over it and then signing it.. some J. Montana guy? Probably a highschool dropout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,
I was hoping to get some help. I was looking through the bin of cards at the goodwill and found a deck of Jerry's NuggetsView attachment 4069View attachment 4070View attachment 4071. I know there are fakes out there, so I was wondering if someone would give me some of the tell tale signs of real vs fake Jerry's. They are unopened with the celophane still intact so I cannot fan them to see if they're real or not. They appear to have the darker blue seal as shown in http://www.jerrysnuggetplayingcards.com/articles/warning-fake-jerrys-nugget-playing-cards.html
Let me know what you think.
-Tyler

Your such a lucky dude man..........i want one!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!! People pay 150 usd you paid 0.50 usd.....XD i wonder if the shopkeeper is gonna go berserk when they found out the real price of jerry's nuggets. :)

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
So I decided to test my luck at my local Goodwill and though I didn't find any Jerrys, I did find the Green Ranger's dragon dagger toy from Power Rangers brand new, in box, mint condition, for $3.99. And yes, I bought it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results