t11.bulletin - New Site Launched + New Products

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If you guys are reading this message, you are on our shiny new theory11 site! This has been a MASSIVE undertaking for us over the past several months - not to mention all of the new products you will see around it. There has not been a single night this week that I went to sleep before sunrise, and that echoes to most of the rest of our team as well. In particular, I'd like to give a massive shout out to Richard, Anand, Andrei, Bryant, Raiker, and Dan White for countless sleepless nights in preparation of everything you see tonight.

We are far from complete. There may still be bugs and issues around. We will be working through the night tonight to fix them all - and we apologize for the delay in the launch time this evening. We thought we had everything in working order, but some unexpected issues popped up at the last moment!

Take a look around and get used to our new home. If you see things that aren't working too great, don't worry - we're already fixing many things as we speak. By morning, many of the bugs you notice will be squashed. With regard to the new products, the SENTINELS are live now - as is SMOKE and COLORBLIND and the Invisible Deck DVD with Justin Kredible. Our new version of the iPhone Rising Card is complete and, pending confirmation from Apple, will be released soon with full compatibility with iOS4. Oh - and did I mention CoinONE is now BACK in stock with a new second edition? Yep!

So many exciting things! We appreciate your patience with us tonight and hope you love the new shiznit!

Apr 20, 2010
I'm not going to lie, I'm not digging the new design totally. I liked the grunge and underground feel of the last site.

I will, however, say that I am very happy with the new checkout system and modern design of the site in general.

Many links still direct me to countdown, just a heads up.

The effects all look great, I cant wait.

So let's count the things released?

SMOKE
Colorblind
Sentinels
Invisible Deck
Site design

5/7 What am I missing :3.

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
Yeah, I don't dig the new layout... looks a little too much like a Rockettheme hijack or something. Maybe I just don't like change and will get used to it over time.

Main issue I've ran into so far that I don't dig.. no "Last" link to go to the last page of a thread in the forum. Again, if I'm missing it, someone could kindly direct me to it.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I'm not going to lie, I'm not digging the new design totally. I liked the grunge and underground feel of the last site.

I will, however, say that I am very happy with the new checkout system and modern design of the site in general.

Many links still direct me to countdown, just a heads up.

The effects all look great, I cant wait.

So let's count the things released?

SMOKE
Colorblind
Sentinels
Invisible Deck
Site design

5/7 What am I missing :3.

Agreed.

Ian

Apr 20, 2010
About the sentinels. Are these limited or will they be produced until further notice (like propaganda, guardians, etc).

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys!

Appreciate the comments! Please withhold judgment a bit about the design - there are still MANY issues and glitches that are making things look a bit haywire at the moment. We're working as hard as we can on squashing the bugs!

nIvan - the Sentinels are not a limited edition deck and therefore will be produced perpetually. They are INCREDIBLE.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results