<a href="http://www.theory11.com/wire/">Enter Now</a>
</div>

...but we knew that already.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
It'd be funny if a new timer started on Friday which ended on 11/11/11. Hyping up hyped-up hype. #likeaboss

We announced previously that the countdown would begin tonight. It has begun! The countdown has a very clear end time on it. All of your questions will be answered and everything will be unveiled when that countdown elapses. Very excited!

http://www.theory11.com/the-wire

Yep. Apparently it's the Wire that is on the blocks to get released. Of course I've got my hedge bets as to what it is, and I've already told Lyle as much as so. I'll just wait and see how accurate I am come Friday. At any rate, I'm not one to buy into blind hype of any kind, be it Theory11 or Ellusionist, but I'm excited to see what this turns out to be.

You've got my attention Theory11. Please don't disappoint.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I do hope this isn't purely hubris.

What could this possibly be that has never been done before, and will change the world of magic as we know it? Curiouser and curiouser.

Well... I've been watching the market trends the past year, and I've been watching all the subtle hints that the powers that be at Theory11 have been dropping over the years, so I'm fairly sure I'm pretty accurate with what I suspect. However I will keep it to myself for the time being, and for two reasons.
1) I don't want to be right, and steal Bayme's thunder.
and 2) I don't want to be wrong, and look like a complete idiot.

So now we wait and see.

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
Woo! I've been hoping to find out what the wire was ever since it appeared on the original T11 site, and was always a page that said "work in progress". Looks like it's now a work finished. No idea what it is but they've obviously had some idea of what it was going to be since the inception of Theory11. Add another awesome thing to this weekend.

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Really looking forward to hearing the sound of thousands of minds being blown on Friday night. Really honestly think you all will love this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
It is actually a piece of wire, with the T11 logo on it. You hang it on your wall. The four years was comparing wire maker companies to see which one would be the most cost effective. I will get a brick of them.

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Ha let's do this Apple style...

"This. Changes. Everything."

In all seriousness, I have not been this excited in a long time. I hope everyone jumps on the bandwagon because it's moving forward at the speed of light.

We wanted to do it right. Soon, you will know why it took 4 years in the making. Join us on Friday for the most epic unveiling since theory11's inception.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results